PDA

View Full Version : Upholstery Cleaner

Prostar19
09-10-2004, 06:30 PM
I have to tell you all about this cleaner. Donnie Covington from MC have me a sample of an upholstery cleaner and I finally tried it. All I can say is AWESOME!!!!!!! :banana: I brought it home and threw it in the garage thinking it was just another cleaner. Nothing cleans the interior in a 2000 to 2004 boat.. right? :confused: Or at least I have not had any luck. Well enough about that. The product is.... Babes Seat Soap. Try it and you will be amazed. :eek: It actually works. http://www.babesboats.com/bbsoap.php

Tom023
09-11-2004, 09:17 AM
I use their Boat Bright product to wipe down the boat, does a good job and smells good. I've also tried their Boot Butter and not impressed, it's not as slippery as Slime. I guess I'll have to give the cleaner a try sometime.

NeilM
09-12-2004, 12:23 AM
Thanks for the advice, Prostar19... I still haven't found a cleaner I really like, so I'll give it a try..

Prostar19
09-15-2004, 09:42 PM
I hope you guys like it as much as I do. I gave some to a few friends and they ordered some too. Thanks for the replies, Please let me know how you like it.

Stritt
09-16-2004, 12:20 AM
Chris,

I emailed you regarding being in your neck of the woods next weekend.

Mark

east tx skier
09-16-2004, 10:30 AM
P19, what kind of dirty were your seats. Mine are generally clean, but the part of my back seat with the MC emblem on it has this aged light brown look to it. I've also heard the MC cleaner works well, but would go with babes if I thought it would work for what I need it to do.

G-man
09-16-2004, 10:50 AM
I had this same brown tint in the heat stamp logo. I could never get it out. It was suggested to mix a paste of baking soda and bleach, apply and let dry on surface 24 hrs, apply 303 afterwards. We did this on some Cobalt boats that had stains and it worked on some of the stains. Unfortunatly I think the stain is from age and being heat stamped.

east tx skier
09-16-2004, 11:11 AM
I lightened it up a little with the starbrite vinyl cleaner, but I smelled some bleach and rinsed immediately.

Prostar19
09-16-2004, 11:28 AM
I had the same thing. The seats looked clean but if you look close at them there is a deep down tinge to them that just would not come out. The seat soap worked for me. I can not say for sure it will get yours out but I think you will like it anyway.

east tx skier
09-16-2004, 12:15 PM
Cool, maybe I'll give it a shot.

bmxracer4
09-22-2004, 09:02 PM
Just received my upholstery cleaner and Babes threw in the boat spray-on wax for free. Both are great. The cleaner got rid of all the small spots using a toothbrush, and the others with just a rag. The spray-on wax wipes off easy and leaves a nice protective coat (I noticed it beaded the water and when I pulled the boat out, it was easier to dry off). I have a black bottom X-7, and the clear coat shines with the wax.

Prostar19
09-22-2004, 09:58 PM
Great to hear. It worked great for me and I hope everyone else likes it as well as I do.