PDA

View Full Version : Need a pull in Tampa around March???

erkoehler
12-25-2005, 05:47 AM
I may be heading to Tampa around late March (spring break time) to visit some family down there. Probably be only for a long weekend, but was looking to see if anyone was in the area that maybe could offer me a pull or two?

I'll make them quick barefoot runs, and pay for gas :D

Danimal
12-25-2005, 10:38 AM
Merry Christrmas Eric,

You should PM tfharrison. He's in Tampa and has a TriStar220. He might be interested in givin' ya a pull.

Ski-A-Rees
12-25-2005, 12:11 PM
let me know when your down... I wouldn't mind meeting up with you for some barefootin!

BriEOD
12-26-2005, 08:58 AM
If I'm settled in and in town I can hook you up.

Also, MrCrowson and Jim@BAWs are in Tampa.

erkoehler
12-26-2005, 10:24 AM
If I'm settled in and in town I can hook you up.

Also, MrCrowson and Jim@BAWs are in Tampa.

Careful, I might take you up on that! THanks guys, I'll keep you posted.

atlfootr
12-26-2005, 10:46 AM
I've gotta place on a lake in Winter Haven w/ a BF 200,
you all are welcome to come out for a day of foot'n, beer 'n burgers!

erkoehler
01-05-2006, 11:52 PM
Okay, the dates of the trip will be March 15 to March 19th.

mrcrowson
01-06-2006, 08:32 AM
Like BriEOD said I live in the Tampa area, PM me and give me a heads up. :steering:

BriEOD
01-06-2006, 08:39 AM
MrCrowson,

I'll be down their for good at the end of the month. I towed my boat down (and left it at a friends) on Christmas Day. We'll have to hook up at Lake Tarpon. I'd love to get a tug behind your X7. Are you still skiing or are you done for the mild winter?

mrcrowson
01-06-2006, 08:54 AM
Yep still skiing down here. Water temp is in the 60s. I really wanted to get out on the water last Sunday but had some chores to tend to. :mad: . Then this week the weather goes and gets too cold for me to hit the water, Oh well Give me a ring when you are ready to hit it. By then it should be nice and warm again.

:D

BrianM
01-06-2006, 09:45 AM
Just show up at BAWS with your barefoot suit and a rope and tell Jim you are interested in buying that yellow 197 he has with the LQ9 in it and want to give it a demo. That boat ought to foot pretty darn good. :D

BriEOD
01-06-2006, 12:11 PM
Yep still skiing down here. Water temp is in the 60s. I really wanted to get out on the water last Sunday but had some chores to tend to. :mad: . Then this week the weather goes and gets too cold for me to hit the water, Oh well Give me a ring when you are ready to hit it. By then it should be nice and warm again.

I'll be ready soon, real soon! Are you wearing a wetsuit or drysuit?

mrcrowson
01-06-2006, 12:31 PM
I'll be ready soon, real soon! Are you wearing a wetsuit or drysuit?

I wear a shorty wetsuit when the temp drops into the 60s. It stings :eek: for just a minute when I'm getting in but after that the water warms right up.

BriEOD
01-06-2006, 01:19 PM
High 60's or low 60's? I've got a full wetsuit and drysuit. I also have a shorty, but no BS it is like 30 years old!! I assume you're a skier?

erkoehler
01-06-2006, 01:20 PM
We should have a TMC member get together in the Tampa area maybe on the Friday that I am down there????

What do you guys think everyone in the area getting together and hanging out or skiing for the day?

mrcrowson
01-06-2006, 01:23 PM
Ski, Wakeboard, Kneeboard. I'm up to doing anything as long as it involves getting that boat out of the garage and in the water. Ya might even see me on the old Orange DISKO

BriEOD
01-06-2006, 02:46 PM
I hear ya on that! I left my boat at a Buddy's who lives over in Lutz. Hopefully he doesn't part it out by the time we get back. Another buddy needs a carb for his 85' and he was giving me a hard time!!

It's been years since I've been on Tarpon. Are their resteraunts etc on there yet?

You're in Oldsmar right? We're looking at buying a house in Odessa. Actually, we have a kitchen remodeler going over to do an estimate today. If my wife is happy we'll probably make an offer.

mrcrowson
01-06-2006, 03:02 PM
I hear ya on that! I left my boat at a Buddy's who lives over in Lutz. Hopefully he doesn't part it out by the time we get back. Another buddy needs a carb for his 85' and he was giving me a hard time!!

It's been years since I've been on Tarpon. Are their resteraunts etc on there yet?

You're in Oldsmar right? We're looking at buying a house in Odessa. Actually, we have a kitchen remodeler going over to do an estimate today. If my wife is happy we'll probably make an offer.

Odessa is no at all far from Lake Tarpon,
Yep, live in Oldsmar..
Lake Tarpon just got a brand new Jack Willies (http://www.jackwilliestikibar.com/)
I have not had a chance to eat there but I hear it is good eatin
Good luck..

BriEOD
01-06-2006, 03:06 PM
Sounds good. I look foward to having a cold one with you in there!

mrcrowson
01-06-2006, 03:08 PM
Either way we look at it. It will be a COLD one for me.. :D

BriEOD
01-06-2006, 03:14 PM
Yeah, I hear ya!! :D

Jim@BAWS
01-06-2006, 07:54 PM
The gathering can be at Tropicana Field. We have a BOAT SHOW at Tropicana Field that weekend...on the actual field where the Rays Play...not concrete. Any MC Owner who shows up gets a T-Shirt. FRIDAY Night should be the planned night. 20 MC shirts all over the FIELD would be AWESOME. You guys can all visit the competitors with your shirts and and get the low down on how "It is just as good as a MasterCraft" Email me for Tickets FRIDAY PM at the Trop.

jim.baws@verizon.net we can TOAST Mr Crowson's 1 year anniversary of his 2005 X-7 that "FITS IN THE GARAGE"

Jim@BAWS

We should have a TMC member get together in the Tampa area maybe on the Friday that I am down there????

What do you guys think everyone in the area getting together and hanging out or skiing for the day?

BriEOD
01-06-2006, 08:03 PM
The gathering can be at Tropicana Field. We have a BOAT SHOW at Tropicana Field that weekend...on the actual field where the Rays Play...not concrete. Any MC Owner who shows up gets a T-Shirt. FRIDAY Night should be the planned night. 20 MC shirts all over the FIELD would be AWESOME. You guys can all visit the competitors with your shirts and and get the low down on how "It is just as good as a MasterCraft" Email me for Tickets FRIDAY PM at the Trop.

jim.baws@verizon.net we can TOAST Mr Crowson's 1 year anniversary of his 2005 X-7 that "FITS IN THE GARAGE"

Jim@BAWS
If I am in town, count me in for sure!

Jim@BAWS
01-06-2006, 08:18 PM
I have boat show on my BRAIN

First Show is Jan 26-29 2006 at the TROP. Mike and Brian...count on it
get some other owners also still plan for Friday Night. Geno Yauchler is susposed to attend this one

Second show is March 16-19 at Tampa Fair Grounds in east Tampa
MasterCraft is being asked to do something extra for that show. We will see what we can come up with...night ski show maybe. Eric Please plan on attending that show. I know Zane and Keith will probably be there.

Sorry for the confusion...I have not been drinking...at least not tonight

Jim@BAWS

If I am in town, count me in for sure!

erkoehler
01-06-2006, 08:33 PM
I have boat show on my BRAIN

First Show is Jan 26-29 2006 at the TROP. Mike and Brian...count on it
get some other owners also still plan for Friday Night. Geno Yauchler is susposed to attend this one

Second show is March 16-19 at Tampa Fair Grounds in east Tampa
MasterCraft is being asked to do something extra for that show. We will see what we can come up with...night ski show maybe. Eric Please plan on attending that show. I know Zane and Keith will probably be there.

Sorry for the confusion...I have not been drinking...at least not tonight

Jim@BAWS

Ok, I will make Friday my MC or TMC day. I want to get a couple pulls in somewhere, and then would hit the boat show if that is where everyone is going to meet.

Jim, it will probably be just me attendding as the rest of my fellow travelers will be visiting family. So count me in for 1 and a late possible 2nd.

SkiDog
01-06-2006, 10:50 PM
[B]Hey Jimbo, I might even show up if I don't have a wedding or funeral to attend that weekend!

Jim@BAWS
01-06-2006, 11:01 PM
SKIDOG...C'mon,

Frederick's of Hollywood is having there "GRAND OPENING" in Bangor Maine that weekend and you said you could not attend, you are the GRAND MARSHALL.

Hope to see ya

Jim@BAWS

[B]Hey Jimbo, I might even show up if I don't have a wedding or funeral to attend that weekend!
:dance:

SkiDog
01-06-2006, 11:22 PM
No that event is in 2008! I might even miss Bike Week to attend this grand event. :toast:

erkoehler
01-07-2006, 08:55 PM
So, are there a bunch of us that want to get together down there on that Friday or something? My days are pretty flexible..... ;)

mrcrowson
01-08-2006, 10:00 PM

Jim@BAWS

Me and the "OWNER" :D are planning on showing up Firday night Count us in Jim.

erkoehler
02-12-2006, 02:31 AM
Just a bump to the top, and I am getting VERY excited to head down there to hopefully get some water time in and enjoy the warm FL sun!

So, who is going to be skiing that Friday, I HAVE GAS MONEY!!!!

erkoehler
02-12-2006, 11:43 AM
ttt :dance:

mrcrowson
02-12-2006, 06:50 PM
Sorry I work M-F but most likely would be going out on Saturday.

PM me with your dates you will be in town. I will see what I can do about hooking up. Ya never know I might just feel a little sick on that Firday and Stay home. :steering:

Byrdman
02-14-2006, 03:50 PM
I might be able to get together with everyone. Email me the dates and we'll see.

BriEOD
02-14-2006, 06:46 PM
I'll be out of town from the 13th of March until....?

erkoehler
02-14-2006, 08:10 PM
I'll be out of town from the 13th of March until....?

What the H E L L!!!!

I come all the way down to FL and you go out of town :mad:

Waterskibum
03-08-2006, 02:40 PM
I'd be in for the show and skiing on Saturday. We could go ski on Saxon, East Lake or Padgett as I am in Lake Padgett Estates with Jim and quite a few other TMC folks.
Dave

erkoehler
03-17-2006, 11:13 PM
Well, looks like tomorrow will be on the water with McCrowson, and one other footer (sorry don't know his name). He is supposed to have a 2003 S&S w/ the LQ9 setup specifically for footin. I'll take lots of pics for ya...:)

Little footin off the X7, little footin of the S&S....should be a great day!

atlfootr
03-18-2006, 08:43 AM
Take one (picture) of his wake ...

atlfootr
03-18-2006, 08:48 AM
I might be able to get together with everyone. Email me the dates and we'll see.I wonder if this guy really exsit, I've been try'n to foot w/ him :steering: since I've moved here to Winter Haven.
He doesn't answer his pm's :noface: Jus shot off an email --

erkoehler
03-19-2006, 09:11 PM
Any luck getting in touch with Brydman?

atlfootr
03-20-2006, 11:52 PM
I might be able to get together with everyone. Email me the dates and we'll see.Think he may of falling off the face of the earth ...
2 prvt msgs sent w/ no reply. :rant:

erkoehler
03-20-2006, 11:53 PM
Think he may of falling off the face of the earth ...
2 prvt msgs sent w/ no reply. :rant:

Maybe he is afraid your stalking him :uglyhamme

atlfootr
03-20-2006, 11:55 PM
Maybe he is afraid your stalking him :uglyhammeMaybe, I've giv'n up on the dude ... he probably can't foot anyway :rant: