PDA

View Full Version : Got my Star Magazine

G-man
12-23-2005, 09:30 AM
Got my star magazine yesterday 12-22- 05 and was surprised to see some old photos I had shot in there. Check out the article on Lago Sante Fe. Something the article doesn't say is only direct drive boats are allowed on their lakes unless they have changed the rules. Like most ski communities in Texas most are 85 - 90% slalom oriented.

Leroy
12-23-2005, 10:30 AM
I've had mine for about week, that article is great, I think this is the best STAR yet!

Ric
12-23-2005, 10:33 AM
Got my star magazine yesterday 12-22- 05 and was surprised to see some old photos I had shot in there. Check out the article on Lago Sante Fe. Something the article doesn't say is only direct drive boats are allowed on their lakes unless they have changed the rules. Like most ski communities in Texas most are 85 - 90% slalom oriented.
I read that too and it sure mentioned "riding" there, so I thought maybe they were allowing vdrives and or ballast now???

G-man
12-23-2005, 10:58 AM
I beleive you are alowed factory ballast but no v-drives. The water is so shallow you really should board somewhere else if your after the big wake

Ric
12-23-2005, 11:14 AM
guy who sold me my boat lives there, I'll have to ask him if there's been a change
also, tmc's vtbueller lives there now, so maybe he knows?

Todd Brosius
12-23-2005, 11:03 PM
I still have NOT received my copy of STAR or eMC. I am a member of team mastercraft but am being bypassed by Mastercraft on these two publications. I would be very interested in receiving both! Any suggestions? Thanks.

AIRCANX09
12-24-2005, 09:10 AM
I, too, have yet to receive the STAR magazine. I have been a TMC member for the past 2 years. Maybe it gets stopped at the border, and ist is kept by the mail police.

Jim@BAWS
12-24-2005, 09:27 AM
Todd and AIR CANADA,

I know this is the place to vent...just email chris.wingo@mastercraft.com tell him your dilemna, give him your TEAM MC # and he will take care of it. He inhereted a small mess when he took over TEAM MC and he is doing everything that he can to make it right. By the way the eMC newsletter is right on the front page of TEAM TALK.

Have a MERRY CHRISTMAS

Jim@BAWS

Todd Brosius
12-26-2005, 07:21 PM
Thanks for your help. I sent him an email and hopefully he can help.
Thanks again.