PDA

View Full Version : Star Magazine

quincyfirefighter
12-19-2005, 10:10 PM
OK just got the new winter 2005 Star mag and I must say that I loved it. What a great Chrismas present. :woohoo: Also just want to know if the lovely lady on page five is standard equipment or not :worthy: Also was thinking that maybe MC should start a segment on one team mastercraft member each publication. :cool: You know, like they did with eastie. Maybe mag or markp or something on what jrandol is doing with the MC calender. Just a thought :twocents:

quincyfirefighter
12-19-2005, 10:21 PM
Sorry sizzler can't forget your contribution to this great family of MC owners :D

east tx skier
12-19-2005, 10:26 PM
I'm fer it!

Workin' 4 Toys
12-19-2005, 11:52 PM
Page 27, note, blue and yellow MC, and he is wearing GYM SHOES ON the boat.......Now let's talk about those peeves again....:mad:

It's a great publication.

I think I might be insulted though if I dropped $50K on a boat refered to as the "little brother"......:confused:

Page 10, how do I get my hands on one of those boards?!?!?!?

quincyfirefighter
12-20-2005, 12:01 AM
Page 27, note, blue and yellow MC, and he is wearing GYM SHOES ON the boat.......Now let's talk about those peeves again....:mad:

It's a great publication.

I think I might be insulted though if I dropped $50K on a boat refered to as the "little brother"......:confused:

Page 10, how do I get my hands on one of those boards?!?!?!?
Bet ya that none for his personal moneys are in that boat but if so he probably got a hell of a deal on it!!!!!

Ric
12-20-2005, 11:24 AM
Hat's off to the STAR people, this magazine keeps getting better!
How bout a section in the next issue about the tmc calendar???

that may be vtbueller's dockhouse in the story on lago santa fe with kids playing in the water at lago?

Datdude
12-20-2005, 12:31 PM
When did the magazine come? I have not gotten my copy yet.

Ric
12-20-2005, 01:40 PM
just received mine yesterday in TX. Don't know when they were mailed??

Workin' 4 Toys
12-20-2005, 02:36 PM
Mine showed up yesterday in IL..... Perhaps yours will be there by Christmas.

ski_king
12-20-2005, 04:00 PM
The Waterski Magazine annual boat buyers guide should also show up in the mail most anyday now.