PDA

View Full Version : $70,000 a month child support

lakes Rick
09-10-2004, 11:18 AM
Be glad your not puff daddy, or piff do do, or I shot someone and got away with it, or whatever his name is this month. The "mother of his first child" just got her child support raised from $5000 monthly to $35,000... The "mother of his second child" ( who is living with him) gets the same... Remember this is NET dollars, so he has to make appx. $100,000 a month JUST to pay his child support. Thats $1.2 MILLION a year.. What a racket. If I was a woman I would be boinkin all the rich guys I could find... Thats good money, and its TAX FREE......

MarkP
09-10-2004, 11:31 AM
"Be glad your not puff daddy". Ok I'm glad, I'm not P D.:uglyhamme

Thanks for the heads up:toast:

Ric
09-10-2004, 11:48 AM
Be glad your not puff daddy, or piff do do, or I shot someone and got away with it, or whatever his name is this month. The "mother of his first child" just got her child support raised from $5000 monthly to $35,000... The "mother of his second child" ( who is living with him) gets the same... Remember this is NET dollars, so he has to make appx. $100,000 a month JUST to pay his child support. Thats $1.2 MILLION a year.. What a racket. If I was a woman I would be boinkin all the rich guys I could find... Thats good money, and its TAX FREE......
Don't get me started about child support!!!
aaaaaaaaarrrrrrrrggggggghhhhh

bcampbe7
09-10-2004, 11:50 AM
I thought there was a limit to the amount of income that could be considered when figuring child support. Maybe it's a State thing. A doctor that I use to work with was saying that the first $120K that he made was all that could be used when calculating how much child support he had to pay. He was a radiologist so probably made close to $350K. Maybe he didn't know what he was talking about, therefore I don't know what I am talking about.
I am all for child support if the ex doesn't have access to it...

east tx skier
09-10-2004, 12:02 PM
I guess this means his next pre-award show party will be slightly less bling-filled.

bcampbe7
09-10-2004, 12:06 PM
I guess this means his next pre-award show party will be slightly less bling-filled.

I doubt that! Surely he has "bling" stashed away so the ex's can't get to it...

east tx skier
09-10-2004, 02:42 PM
What do you want to gander that those parties were used as leverage to get the support payments up?

bcampbe7
09-10-2004, 02:56 PM
Probably, but how would the kids ever survive on less than $35,000/month? It's so tragic that they will be brought up in such poverty!!! :uglyhamme

east tx skier
09-10-2004, 03:05 PM
Somebody call Sally Struthers!

captkidd
09-10-2004, 03:33 PM
The real tragedy is that they will be brought up without a decent father. No amount of money will make up for that (although it might make it easier to accept :( ).

jimmer2880
09-13-2004, 06:13 AM
The real tragedy is that they will be brought up without a decent father. No amount of money will make up for that (although it might make it easier to accept :( ).
Would PD be a decent father? :uglyhamme

captkidd
09-13-2004, 02:32 PM
Since I don't know him personally I obviously can't say whether he would or not. Some people really surprise you (in both ways).

Leroy
09-13-2004, 03:05 PM
When you get the money these guys have coming in their world goes upside down unless they can really handle that.

lakes Rick
09-13-2004, 07:47 PM
When you get the money these guys have coming in their world goes upside down unless they can really handle that.

The point being there are women out there looking to get knocked up by some rich guy so they can take the next 20 years off and live like queens.. be careful.......

From what I have read, and believe you me I am no fan of his, P doo doo is a great dad.. Pays for private schools, all the clothes, and basically everything.. I have seen many pics of him with his kids..

His complaint is paying ADULT support to the MOM since he is paying for EVERYTHING ALREADY... What a system.. "for the kids".... yeah right.......

jimmer2880
09-14-2004, 07:00 AM
Well then - I stand corrected. :worthy:

I do agree - why do dads need to pay adult support? If Mommy wants to move out, she's on her own. Dad is only responsible for the siblings.

I strongly think that one of the biggest problems lately is DayCare. 1 Daddy - 1 Mommy. Someone stays home to raise the kids & someone makes the money. I don't care who - but someone should. And don't give me that garbage about "it's better for them to be around all the other kids". First - it's only good if the other kids are raised with the same respects & rules you do. Second - They need time by themselves to develop to be their own personalities... not someone elses.

A good stay-at-home parent will get together with other stay-at-home parents/children to provide the needed social interaction. It's hard to find someone (around here anyway) who raises their children the same way we do (very little TV - get outside & play, fall down, swim, etc) but my wife still manages to find some.

I'm off my soap-box again. Wow - this is getting to be a regular thing for me. Guess I'll be needing new friends soon as all of you will think I'm a wack-job. :rolleyes:

Leroy
09-14-2004, 09:08 AM
I'm with you Jimmer, call me old fashioned, but I think there should be one parent working and one parent home. I know it can be tough on one salary and one person has to give up their career path. Not every case, but there are kids I see you can just tell will "develop" ADD and need medication just looking at the parents and how they handle two careers.

I actually think they will attempt some form of limiting two incomes if we ever have serious unemployment issue in the US. Would make a lot of jobs available. There are forms of that in Europe now along with the 37.5 hour week. If you work less hours then your employer has to hire another person and unemployment goes down. Also the concept behind the overtime pay reduction.

lakes Rick
09-14-2004, 11:50 AM
[QUOTE=jimmer2880]Well then - I stand corrected. :worthy:

I do agree - why do dads need to pay adult support? If Mommy wants to move out, she's on her own. Dad is only responsible for the siblings.

You would not like divorce court trust me...

Really sad thing is there are NO LAWS requiring the "mommy" to spend the "child support" on the kids... She can blow it on WHATEVER she wants... This should change, and the obligee of child support should have to do an accounting......

BriEOD
09-14-2004, 11:53 AM
Buckingham Palace Batman Surrenders
Monday, September 13, 2004

LONDON Holy intruder!

A protester dressed in a Batman costume who scaled the front wall of Buckingham Palace (search) Monday and perched precariously on a ledge for more than five hours gave up his charade peacefully, allowing police to lower him to the ground in a cherry-picker.

The protester's success in climbing the wall in front of the queen's main residence prompted fresh questions about the much-criticized and recently overhauled royal security operation.

"It's not good enough and we want to know how this happened," Metropolitan Police Commissioner Sir John Stevens told British Broadcasting Corp. radio.

Two police officers in a cherry-picker crane removed the protester, Jason Hatch, from the ledge at about 7:15 p.m., 51/2 hours after he climbed up. His Batman mask removed and a white helmet placed on his head, he waved and clapped as the crane lowered him to the ground.

Hatch, 33, from Gloucester, is a member of the Fathers 4 Justice (search) group, which is campaigning for greater custody rights for divorced or separated fathers and has staged a number of prominent stunts to promote their cause.

Leroy
09-14-2004, 12:00 PM
I thought that was going to say Batman, alias Rick Lakes :)

sizzler
09-14-2004, 12:09 PM
the queen was not amused

jimmer2880
09-14-2004, 12:44 PM
I agree.... I have many friends who have been through the ringer in divorce court.

Good idea Rick... we absolutely need some acountability for the money. Why is it that we get x amount of a tax credit by the gov't, but for child support, it is 10x that amount? Either it costs that much or it doesn't. Which is it? And furthermore - why is it soo difficult for a father to get custody if the mother is something other than a crack-addict (coke addicts are ok in PA courts as my buddy found out).

lakes Rick
09-14-2004, 10:13 PM
I agree.... I have many friends who have been through the ringer in divorce court.

Good idea Rick... we absolutely need some acountability for the money. Why is it that we get x amount of a tax credit by the gov't, but for child support, it is 10x that amount? Either it costs that much or it doesn't. Which is it? And furthermore - why is it soo difficult for a father to get custody if the mother is something other than a crack-addict (coke addicts are ok in PA courts as my buddy found out).

Its a sad system..