PDA

View Full Version : Checkbook Software

ski_king
12-15-2005, 09:54 PM
How many of you keep track of you accounts on the computer?

What software do you use?

Leroy
12-15-2005, 10:27 PM
I'm hooked on on line banking and try to put everything on one credit card.

PendO
12-15-2005, 10:35 PM
How many of you keep track of you accounts on the computer?

What software do you use?

Excell spreadsheet ... I also like that wells fargo puts copies of the checks online so I can see who / what I wrote if for as I never use a ck register.

Maristar210
12-15-2005, 10:37 PM
On-Line banking for me with an e-mail when it drops below a certain amount... no balancing (smack smack of the hands) clean, easy & trackable. Of course I have employees that actually have NO checking account or credit cards and they pay all thier mailable bills with..........

"dem money orders from da Wa-Mart"

God love the hillbilly redneck.....

Steve

milkmania
12-15-2005, 10:56 PM
On-Line banking for me with an e-mail when it drops below a certain amount... no balancing (smack smack of the hands) clean, easy & trackable. Of course I have employees that actually have NO checking account or credit cards and they pay all thier mailable bills with..........

"dem money orders from da Wa-Mart"

God love the hillbilly redneck.....

Steve

hell, evidentally I just need to check my wal-mart.com online account and then I could tell where all my money is going:(

ski_king
12-15-2005, 11:21 PM
I use Money because it came with my computer. I upgraded it a couple of times... because it came with newer computer....... I have considered switching to Quicken, but never did. The credit union I deal with is just about ready to go online.

When reading the the Wal-Mart thread, I checked my Money account under Wal0Mart. I am embarrased to say how much I have spent there since 1995.

milkmania
12-15-2005, 11:34 PM
When reading the the Wal-Mart thread, I checked my Money account under Wal0Mart. I am embarrased to say how much I have spent there since 1995.

I'm telling ya man.......it's a trap....we're all doomedhttp://deephousepage.com/smilies/splat.gif

east tx skier
12-16-2005, 10:52 AM
MS Money for me. Like being able to synch with MSN money online.

NeilM
12-16-2005, 11:17 AM
MS Money for me. Like being able to synch with MSN money online.

Same here.

pilot02
12-16-2005, 01:23 PM
Quicken premier home and business 2006 here. I like the ability to scan and attach key receipts to transactions as PDF documents. Trying to get to a point of being totally paperless.

east tx skier
12-16-2005, 04:39 PM
Oooh, that sounds good. Anyone know if you can do that with MS$?

pilot02
12-16-2005, 04:50 PM
I imagine Money will be quick to follow. Quicken just came out with the feature on the 2006 version so I've been going back through the receipts that I had for key stuff (that have always seemed to fade to a point of being unreadable when I need them) and scanning them.

Mag_Red
12-16-2005, 05:14 PM
MS Money for home checking and Quick Books Pro for the business. :wavey: