PDA

View Full Version : Harmonic Prop Puller

tall_ andy
09-10-2004, 10:16 AM
Well I finally got the harmonic prop puller and WOW it works just like advertised. About 4-5 good wacks with the hammer and poof the prop is sliding off.
Thanks to all of those suggesting the harmonic puller!!!!
Saved some $$ also to put towards more important stuff like boat accessories or ski accessories :dance:

MarkP
09-10-2004, 10:44 AM
Ok, this post moved from the SS Prop Repair Thread:o

Now we get to hear about the new prop..:banana:

east tx skier
09-10-2004, 11:51 AM
Funny, I still haven't bought that puller. Glad it worked for you though. Let's hear a good prop review. Did you get the acme?

TalleyHo
09-10-2004, 10:41 PM
Where did you get this puller? I've been searching for one as my stump finder finally found one. It put a nice gash in the under side of the boat as well. Fortunately, I don't think I did any damage to the shaft or strut as I can still turn the prop smoothly. Based on what happened, I think a piece of drift wood just got sucked into the prop - and it must have shredded it b/c after the thump (my heart, and the boat), I didn't see any debris behind us.

To top things off, when I got home, my new cover was on the door step. Imagine my surprise when I unrolled it and put it on the MC.

Alright -- I'm apparently too stupid to figure out how to post inline images, so click the links below to see the damage, and the 'MC' boat cover -- that or Firefox just doesn't agree w/ this site... :mad:

erkoehler
09-11-2004, 12:42 AM
Awesome cover!!!! Wish I could order one like that.

Hope you can get the right cover soon, and best of luck with the prop repair.

tall_ andy
09-11-2004, 09:13 AM
Not really sure where the Harmonic Prop puller came from. It was a b-day gift from my sister. I told her to type it into a search engine. And told her it should be around $30.00 bucks. She did say that where she got it from did not charge shipping, or tax. So I know it wasn't in NJ
Good luck with the prop. And the cover will look great
Now I'm off to ski the course FINALLY