PDA

View Full Version : Hoosier Bob Engaged?

Leroy
12-14-2005, 11:26 PM
Could be the post of the year! Hoosier Bob engaged?

Congratulations you let this one slip out, when is the date!! If you need help on proposals, TT is up to that and proven(well actually we never heard from Wiltok)

Mag,
I think we have this covered! :D
I call my girlfriend of ten years "Dan Marino!"
She'll always take on for the team but she's never gonna get a ring!
Just kidding a ring is on it's way but still funny!

Hoosier Bob
12-14-2005, 11:29 PM
Well uh, I am gonna have to sorta disagree with you on that um huh. Soon my friend but remember with me that could be a very long time! I have to hope she really misses the boat, so to speak! :D

Cloaked
12-14-2005, 11:32 PM
Well uh, I am gonna have to sorta disagree with you on that um huh. Soon my friend but remember with me that could be a very long time! I have to hope she really misses the boat, so to speak! :DIn your best Billy Bob Thornton from Slingblade voice... :D :clap:

Appears to be an official stance to me as well. Congratulations on the marriage plans.... :woohoo:

Hoosier Bob
12-14-2005, 11:35 PM
I was going for office space! Man I suck! Um Huh! I reckin! I sure do like them fried taters! :D
In your best Billy Bob Thornton from Slingblade voice... :D :clap:

Appears to be an official stance to me as well. Congratulations on the marriage planes.... :woohoo:

Leroy
12-14-2005, 11:37 PM
When you have been dating 10 years what is a year or so! I was just reading what you wrote and it took awhile to sink in. Not pushing, but on a maiden ride next spring....would be neat!

Well uh, I am gonna have to sorta disagree with you on that um huh. Soon my friend but remember with me that could be a very long time! I have to hope she really misses the boat, so to speak! :D

Hoosier Bob
12-14-2005, 11:41 PM
She is a sweetheart but I am not ready to subject any one to my perversions! Not for life anyway! She is cool and has also shown me there is more than one way to get up the river!
See yah
PS I have been drinking, thank God I am not pregnant!
When you have been dating 10 years what is a year or so! I was just reading what you wrote and it took awhile to sink in. Not pushing, but on a maiden ride next spring....would be neat!

Footin
12-15-2005, 12:09 AM
Do it Bob, I hate to see happy single people. hahahahaha

erkoehler
12-15-2005, 12:43 AM
Um, so congrats????Eventually anyways.....

Cloaked
12-15-2005, 08:28 AM
Do it Bob, I hate to see happy single people. hahahahaha :D ............

MarkP
12-15-2005, 09:56 AM
Do it Bob, I hate to see happy single people. hahahahaha............http://www.sitcomsonline.com/boards/images/smilies/yeahthat.gif...............

east tx skier
12-15-2005, 11:54 AM
C'mon, Bob. It's relatively painless (for a while anyway).

lakes Rick
12-15-2005, 12:39 PM
Just thinking of riding my new harley and NO ONE tells me when I can or can't ..... Except for mother nature.....

Hoosier Bob
12-15-2005, 01:24 PM
My Valkyrie has a bicycle seat for that reason alone! I want nothing in my ear but wind! :D
Just thinking of riding my new harley and NO ONE tells me when I can or can't ..... Except for mother nature.....

BriEOD
12-15-2005, 07:43 PM
I hope things work out for you Bob.

BriEOD
12-15-2005, 07:44 PM
Hey Rick, what are you going to do when your son comes home and tells you he is engaged? :uglyhamme

lakes Rick
12-15-2005, 11:07 PM
The ugly truth is they have two parents that do not talk and basically hate each other.. The kids had to live through a really bad divorce also which is very unfortunate..

Two boys 24 and 21, and they both tell me they are NEVER going to get married..... Remember, their mom pilfered there trust fund and still lies to their face about it.. Neither have seen alot of good in the female side of the species.....

Hoosier Bob
12-15-2005, 11:36 PM
Rick it is time to let it go! You got a hold of a bad one but have two awesome children! That being said I can understand everything you say. Married ten years and divorced I have burried all and become a reclusive a-hole! I am sure your sons will go on to have successful and complete marriages. The thing is because of their upbringing they will be more cautious than you or I and they will make the correct decision later in their lives. Our mistakes are obviously paid for by our children. Rick I am sure your sons understand that the actions of one do not dictate the actions of all. That being said I am sure we can compare notes someday as my experiences seem to be very similar to yours! I ain't givin' up! All is good and without woman where would I be! Unborn with no MC! I had to tie that in somewhere!
See yah!

PS. I understand that there is nothing like the wrath of a good woman! They can be outright nasty! :D

Maristar210
01-10-2008, 05:22 PM
Inquiring minds want to know!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

03 35th Anniversary
01-10-2008, 05:31 PM
I thought he was in the middle of a divorce.......... :confused:

Sodar
01-10-2008, 05:40 PM
I thought he was single? Must not have lasted longer than Britney's Marriage???

TMCNo1
01-10-2008, 05:56 PM

I think you have to finish the 12 step program before you can claim the Grand Prize of the only female in the 12 step program!:rolleyes:

shepherd
01-10-2008, 06:00 PM

What, and move his gym out of the dining room?

Mag_Red
01-10-2008, 06:16 PM
:mad: :rant: This is the way I find out??????? What ever happened to the nightly phone calls???? Congrats man......and here I was hoping she'd be available........:D

Maristar210
01-10-2008, 08:05 PM
:mad: :rant: This is the way I find out??????? What ever happened to the nightly phone calls???? Congrats man......and here I was hoping she'd be available........:D

Bob-

This thread is two years old. I was tossin some **** Hoosiers way with this...

She left him, he left her and she will not return my calls :o

Hoosier Bob
01-10-2008, 09:09 PM
HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA! What about the old TMC? Appears to be alive and well at my expense! Sorry Mag, I guess you missed the "Home Gym" thread! She did come over tonight! I guess getting Hoosier out of your system is sort of like getting the smell out of fish! Great girl just not my great girl! You only realize this after you have no matching towells and only one pillow! GO TMC!:D

Hoosier Alive and well although I may be gey but that is another story!Bob-

This thread is two years old. I was tossin some **** Hoosiers way with this...

She left him, he left her and she will not return my calls :o

Monte
01-10-2008, 09:45 PM
I guess getting Hoosier out of your system is sort of like getting the smell out of fish! :D

THAT is one hell of an analogy HB... :uglyhamme :uglyhamme

Lennyp04
01-10-2008, 09:48 PM
Well congrats my friend!

Hoosier Bob
01-10-2008, 10:02 PM
I AM NOT GETTING ENGAGED! Dumbarse Stari started this! I am very much DISENGAGED! Creek with out a paddle? Get it! You guys are killing me!8p Well congrats my friend!

Sodar
01-10-2008, 10:10 PM
I AM NOT GETTING ENGAGED! Dumbarse Stari started this! I am very much DISENGAGED! Creek with out a paddle? Get it! You guys are killing me!8p

So what you are saying is you are dating Stari's daughter??? :confused:

Hoosier Bob
01-10-2008, 10:14 PM
Dude, just exploring! Are you serious? Have you seen Stari? Imagine the fat potential this girl will have! I am Hoosier I am not stupid!;)

Sodar
01-10-2008, 10:17 PM
Dude, just exploring! Are you serious? Have you seen Stari? Imagine the fat potential this girl will have! I am Hoosier I am not stupid!;)

I never thought of it that way! Thanks HB! You really do have more advice that just what to drink!!!
:cool:

Leroy
01-10-2008, 10:17 PM
You have all of the saying HB!

Lennyp04
01-10-2008, 10:18 PM
Wow Sodar, lets not get to personal now!

Hoosier Bob
01-10-2008, 10:33 PM
Thanks Leroy! Love you brother! Did you here I may be Gey? Great news and proud of it!8p You have all of the saying HB!

Leroy
01-10-2008, 11:21 PM
I had chosen to ignor that but since you are so loud and proud! Wait, you say you don't really know yet? :confused:

Thanks Leroy! Love you brother! Did you here I may be Gey? Great news and proud of it!8p