PDA

View Full Version : C'mon!!

BriEOD
12-14-2005, 08:17 AM
Article (http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,178646,00.html)

The Iranian president claims the Holocaust is a myth. Give me a break!! Than he says the west (Europe, US, Canda) should give up land, not the Palestinian's. What the heck did the US do? Maybe he should call up ol' Chancellor Schroeder and they can get a deal worked out. What an idiot. :rolleyes:

jimmer2880
12-14-2005, 11:32 AM
Has he ever been to any of the sites? Yeah... that was a myth. Just like Pearl Harbour & 911....

BriEOD
12-14-2005, 11:34 AM
And landing on the moon was done in a Hollywood studio! :D

east tx skier
12-14-2005, 11:48 AM
That makes my head hurt. Too stupid to breathe.

bradamerry
12-15-2005, 08:34 AM
I believe you guys.... ;)

lakes Rick
12-15-2005, 11:52 AM
Radical Ricks turn...

The race wars have started...

Look at france and Australia.. People are tired of having foreigners come into their country and take over and try to CHANGE things.

Look at the anti Illegal alien movement in the USA...

Tired of supporting all the freeloaders coming in here with OUR tax dollars WE have been paying for hundreds of years, and then Americans are called "lazy" ????

When a house is finished, no more 2 X 4's needed.. When the movie house is full, NO MORE people can get in.. Lets face it, America is FULL and is going broke trying to prove it isn't..

"America is like a beautiful women, dying from cancer".......

BriEOD
12-15-2005, 06:39 PM
You're right Rick. The Rawlsian Distributive Justice model just isn't cutting it. I'm not sure what the right answer is. But, between paying for immigrants and challenged people here and pumping big money into many, many countries around the world were going to go broke. Look what happened to Rome when it went broke and hit bottom. :(

PendO
12-15-2005, 08:06 PM
You guys listen to Michale Savage? He is pretty entertaining! But not quite as funny as the Don and Mike listener who called him when he was on TV:) Don and Mike are F'ing hillarious IMO.

Radical Ricks turn...

The race wars have started...

Look at france and Australia.. People are tired of having foreigners come into their country and take over and try to CHANGE things.

Look at the anti Illegal alien movement in the USA...

Tired of supporting all the freeloaders coming in here with OUR tax dollars WE have been paying for hundreds of years, and then Americans are called "lazy" ????

When a house is finished, no more 2 X 4's needed.. When the movie house is full, NO MORE people can get in.. Lets face it, America is FULL and is going broke trying to prove it isn't..

"America is like a beautiful women, dying from cancer".......