PDA

View Full Version : Ding, Ding...The Bar is OPEN!

BriEOD
09-10-2004, 09:19 AM
F-R-I-D-A-Y...!

Ponder this:

If A has blue eyes, and B is married, does the wife of C know about A? :confused:

NeilM
09-10-2004, 09:43 AM
Hey Brian - here's to the new little one:toast: !

Are you getting any.. sleep? MarkP been down to change any diapers yet? How's mama doing?

My ribs are still sore as hell... way behind at work, way behind on my posts... oh well... as you say.. it's F-R-I-D-A-Y.

Today - how about a Sleemans Pale Ale :friday:
Cheers...

Neil

MarkP
09-10-2004, 09:47 AM
I’m going with chilled vodka today.:friday: Not a lot though I may “get out” in the AM..:banana: ..

tall_ andy
09-10-2004, 10:10 AM
Today calls for something nice something I haven't had in a while hmmm
howabout a nice FatTire. One of the big ones yea thats what I need

bonedoc
09-10-2004, 10:16 AM
Hey Neil.

I'll have a Sleeman's honey Brown please.

Heard about your ribs. That was me last year, four cracked from landing on my side right on the crest of the far wake....it sucks. Every move when you sleep hurts. Even drinking beer hurts.

But, since you're hurt, you can drive the boat when I meet you at Sylvan tomorrow. It's supposed to be about 22 there tomorrow. You buy the gas, I'll buy the beer :friday:

IT"S FRIDAY!!!!!

...and of course wife of C doesn't know about A, because she is thinking about X in the UPS truck she just passed traveling in the opposite direction at 2/3 her velocity....so at what time will the dog be dry?

east tx skier
09-10-2004, 12:04 PM
LOL!

Make that two Fat Tires. Been a while.

In other news. Brian's belgian black ales are in a box next to me. I've got a Dos XX Amber clone (my first lager) in week 2 of fermentation in my lagering deep freeze. It's just bubblin' away. Should be ready by T-giving. Go Horns!

Leroy
09-10-2004, 12:13 PM
I think a nice cool one, and a easy run around the lake!

OhioProstar
09-10-2004, 01:15 PM
Had a Fat Tire this week while I was in Phoenix. Forgot how good it was. Too bad they don't sell in Ohio. You guys ever have Yingling Lager....ummmm.

east tx skier
09-10-2004, 02:41 PM
Never had it. Can you describe it?

Smitty
09-10-2004, 03:48 PM
"Pour me something tall and strong, make it a Hurricane" :eek: Let's not make it a hurricane. Go away Ivan, your recking my vacation plans!

Tom Wortham
09-10-2004, 04:08 PM
Make it three Fat Tires.... or maybe a Blue Paddle :D

tex
09-10-2004, 04:29 PM
Saphire Martini! Straight up!

rem_p
09-10-2004, 05:06 PM
whats a fat tire? drinkin a cold miller lite as we speak :friday: :toast:

JimN
09-10-2004, 06:21 PM
I'll take a Fat Tire, too. "Good stuff, Maynard!"

stevo137
09-10-2004, 07:23 PM
A little sippin' tonight. ;)
And I have two questions:
1) Where is Rick?
2) Smitty, will I see you on the lake this weekend? Stop by for a cold one, we don't bite!

NeilM
09-10-2004, 09:08 PM
Hey Neil.

I'll have a Sleeman's honey Brown please.

Heard about your ribs. That was me last year, four cracked from landing on my side right on the crest of the far wake....it sucks. Every move when you sleep hurts. Even drinking beer hurts.

But, since you're hurt, you can drive the boat when I meet you at Sylvan tomorrow. It's supposed to be about 22 there tomorrow. You buy the gas, I'll buy the beer :friday:

IT"S FRIDAY!!!!!

...and of course wife of C doesn't know about A, because she is thinking about X in the UPS truck she just passed traveling in the opposite direction at 2/3 her velocity....so at what time will the dog be dry?Bonedoc, I just don't think my ribs would take crossing anyone's wake - even in a cushy MasterCraft helm seat, otherwise you'd be ON - except YOU buy the gas...& I'd buy the beer:friday: I know how thirsty these boats are...

I absolutely refuse to put my boat in Sylvan with that trailer-wrecking POS excuse for a launch ramp you have to pay fifteen bucks for.:mad: I keep promising myself I'm gonna write the town of Sylvan Lake and b*tch.

lakes Rick
09-10-2004, 11:19 PM
Stevo, I am on the South Beach diet and talking about beer, especially Fat Tire, makes me thirsty and unfortunately no beer for me.....

stevo137
09-10-2004, 11:33 PM
Rick, good to hear from you, can you have a shot of hootch on that diet? :D

lakes Rick
09-11-2004, 12:24 PM
Some wine, but I am really not a wine person......

bradamerry
09-11-2004, 03:24 PM
College football and Miller Lite, who could ask for more? :smile:

John B
09-11-2004, 05:12 PM
I sure can
Glass water at 1 pm in the afternoon :D