PDA

View Full Version : Ski Skimmer....

Workin' 4 Toys
12-13-2005, 03:41 PM
Well, my ski skimmer for my little one finally came in. (Christmas present). I hope its in one piece......

jimmer2880
12-13-2005, 06:19 PM
Great. Now that it's winter time - it's a great time to get them orientated with it on snow, or even wet grass. :D Take lots of pic's, and even post some.

T Scott
12-13-2005, 06:26 PM
My son first learned to ski on his Ski Skimmer at age 3 1/2. He is now 4 1/2 and can do a deepwater start on it, but prefers to slide off the grass and into the lake. Jimmer gives great advice, pull him around the yard or around the house so he can get the feel of it. Here is a pic of my son on the Ski Skimmer. This was taken in August of 2005

Workin' 4 Toys
12-13-2005, 09:38 PM
Great. Now that it's winter time - it's a great time to get them orientated with it on snow, or even wet grass. :D Take lots of pic's, and even post some.
I can't wait to try it out (is it against santa's rules to let here try it out in the fluffy stuff before christmas). I am not sure about the snow though, I don't think her feet will fit in them with snow boots on(but we'll try). She will be turning 3 her first trip out next season. She was on a kneeboard (laying down) and a tube last season, but we need to move on, AM I RIGHT!?!?
And with the pics, we are video taking maniacs.

Workin' 4 Toys
12-13-2005, 09:40 PM
My son first learned to ski on his Ski Skimmer at age 3 1/2. He is now 4 1/2 and can do a deepwater start on it, but prefers to slide off the grass and into the lake. Jimmer gives great advice, pull him around the yard or around the house so he can get the feel of it. Here is a pic of my son on the Ski Skimmer. This was taken in August of 2005
Woohoo, the one hander......Cool pic. I'll have to start her in the water, unless I give her the break-in off the pier....;) JK....