PDA

View Full Version : great videos on line

ntidsl
12-13-2005, 10:22 AM
Well, you guys have perfectly answered every other question I've had, so I'm going to try you again. Where can we find the most and best water ski videos on line. The videos at waterskimag.com are limited. I'm looking for an endless list of videos of eveyday guys like you and I skiing shortline.

I just bought a 2005 TT 197. A new HO system 8 ski with double animal boots and its going to be a loooonnng winter here in Ohio. I need to at least watch some skiing.

jkski
12-13-2005, 10:31 AM
Have you tried www.schnitzskis.com

If nothing else there are some good links.

With all that new equipment it's gotta be killing you. Where do you ski?

ntidsl
12-13-2005, 10:44 AM
I just moved my office on a private ski lake, oh the dangers, called Extreme Water sports just outside cincinnati corp limits. After seeing the lake basicalled deserted for over a year, I just had to buy a new ski boat. Then after skiing at Jodi's ski school in Orlando in November I had to buy a new ski. Now I have all winter to sit and think. I caught myself yesterday holding on to the doorknob concentrating on bending my knees at my edge change watching smooth Jamie B. on waterskimag.com...its a pathetic site in my office.

jkski
12-13-2005, 10:48 AM
I just moved my office on a private ski lake, oh the dangers, called Extreme Water sports just outside cincinnati corp limits. After seeing the lake basicalled deserted for over a year, I just had to buy a new ski boat. Then after skiing at Jodi's ski school in Orlando in November I had to buy a new ski. Now I have all winter to sit and think. I caught myself yesterday holding on to the doorknob concentrating on bending my knees at my edge change watching smooth Jamie B. on waterskimag.com...its a pathetic site in my office.

I feel your pain. Congrats on the new boat, it's a great one. Just think the end of Feb/beginning of March is just around the corner.......or, you aren't very far from KY or TN!!!
I have a feeling with your office being on a private lake, not much will get done during the ski season......OH WELL!!!

bigmac
12-13-2005, 11:34 AM
Well, you guys have perfectly answered every other question I've had, so I'm going to try you again. Where can we find the most and best water ski videos on line. The videos at waterskimag.com are limited. I'm looking for an endless list of videos of eveyday guys like you and I skiing shortline.

I just bought a 2005 TT 197. A new HO system 8 ski with double animal boots and its going to be a loooonnng winter here in Ohio. I need to at least watch some skiing.

Like this?:

Waterski instructional video - advanced (http://mccollister.info/water.wmv)

:)

vegashomeexpert
12-13-2005, 05:37 PM
That is awesome! Wonder how they assembled all those scenes? I don't think I was in any of them, but I may have?

Ric
12-13-2005, 06:16 PM

I know these aren't online, but check out the pay it forward thread on here to get you a copy of last years nationals and/or Lucky Lowe's slalom camp at Greg K's lake in Ohio.
Also, there is : Shortline by Drew Ross and of Course Andy Mapple's DVD and The secret Spot DVD too

Mag_Red
12-13-2005, 07:53 PM
I just moved my office on a private ski lake, oh the dangers, called Extreme Water sports just outside cincinnati corp limits. After seeing the lake basicalled deserted for over a year, I just had to buy a new ski boat. Then after skiing at Jodi's ski school in Orlando in November I had to buy a new ski. Now I have all winter to sit and think. I caught myself yesterday holding on to the doorknob concentrating on bending my knees at my edge change watching smooth Jamie B. on waterskimag.com...its a pathetic site in my office. :confused: Where's it at??? I live near North Gate Mall and we have another member on Hidden Valley Lake. :wavey:

Footin
12-13-2005, 07:55 PM
I can be downtown Cinci in 1.5 hours, whens the party at the lake?????

canadianskier
12-13-2005, 10:39 PM
hey bigmac that was good for a laugh, brought back some painfull memories

ntidsl
12-14-2005, 07:22 AM
mag red...hey I grew up in White Oak...isnt that crazy...our site is over here near Eastgate.

Mag_Red
12-14-2005, 07:35 AM
mag red...hey I grew up in White Oak...isnt that crazy...our site is over here near Eastgate. :eek: NO way! I went to St James .......then St Xavier. Grew up on Sunnyhollow Lane and then on Paramount Ridge. Do you remember when Kirt Grubber had the water ski shop in White Oak Shopping Center??? And to top it all off........most of my work is in the East Gate Area. So where is this Lake???

ntidsl
12-14-2005, 07:57 AM
well hell yeah i remember when he was there in the shopping center...bought my first eps there and followed that up with an 87 supra...hes with bu now you know that?

ntidsl
12-14-2005, 07:58 AM
and i went to st james too!!!! then lasalle...who are you?

ntidsl
12-14-2005, 07:59 AM
and i almoist bought a 209...i could not get anyone to take me skiing behind it...dealer kept dropping the ball...then i went to collegiate nationals and fell in love with the 05 tt 197...thus i am picking it up any day now...

Mag_Red
12-14-2005, 09:19 AM
and i went to st james too!!!! then lasalle...who are you? Know to some as Bob the Painter, Bob the Builder, Mr Wonderful by my sisters :rolleyes: , Bob Adams to most :wavey: You'll love the 197 as far a skiing. I love my 209 as I wanted more room and a direct drive.

ntidsl
12-14-2005, 09:29 AM
thats crazy...yeah looking forward to the 197...Just getting back into skiing courses so I have along way to go...skied with some guys in Orlando at Jodi's Ski School and have been rejuvenated. The lake my office is on is where the natique dealership was located until Kent lost that dealership. We used to ski primarily down near Warsaw on The Ohio and back in some creeks.

Your name doesnt ring a bell but I am a bit younger than you. I graduated Lasalle in 91. I have alot of relatives still in white Oak, last name Ludmann.

TonyB
01-06-2006, 10:38 AM

A fellow by the name of Mark Kovalcson once ran a website (www.h2oski.info) that had a ton of free shortline videos. His domain name expired (2003) and he chose not to renew it. Some of the ".wmv" are quite large (10 meg) and ran for around a minute+. Others are in the 3-6 Meg range.

I have about 15 videos from his site plus a few others (i.e.Schnitskis' Jim Michaels "before the fall" propaganda videos, Master's tournament, et.al.)

pilot02
01-06-2006, 11:06 AM
A fellow by the name of Mark Kovalcson once ran a website (www.h2oski.info) that had a ton of free shortline videos. His domain name expired (2003) and he chose not to renew it. Some of the ".wmv" are quite large (10 meg) and ran for around a minute+. Others are in the 3-6 Meg range.

I have about 15 videos from his site plus a few others (i.e.Schnitskis' Jim Michaels "before the fall" propaganda videos, Master's tournament, et.al.)

Any on there on how to adjust you're course....... :uglyhamme :uglyhamme :uglyhamme

pilot02
01-06-2006, 11:08 AM
The previous msg was meant as a joke. Mark K used to take a heck of a beating on skifly and a couple other sites.

ntidsl
01-06-2006, 12:04 PM
post some someday...I need to keep absorbing skiing all winetr so as soon as things warm up I'm ready

TonyB
01-06-2006, 02:00 PM
The previous msg was meant as a joke. Mark K used to take a heck of a beating on skifly and a couple other sites.
I suspect you're thinking of Jim Michaels, the cheating, "I only ski on my own course", dentist from Wisconsin; not Mark Kovalcson.

wakesport
01-08-2006, 02:23 PM
post some someday...I need to keep absorbing skiing all winetr so as soon as things warm up I'm ready
Here's some footage from a week ago. It's a big file.

http://personalpages.tds.net/~wakesport/Florida_2005_c.avi

milkmania
01-08-2006, 08:05 PM
Here's some footage from a week ago. It's a big file.

http://personalpages.tds.net/~wakesport/Florida_2005_c.avi (http://personalpages.tds.net/%7Ewakesport/Florida_2005_c.avi)

dang!
who'd you get to host that?!?!?

it's 500mb:eek:

wakesport
01-09-2006, 08:52 AM
I'm not sure how that let me post such a large file.

Here's a smaller version in windows format.

http://personalpages.tds.net/~wakesport/Florida_d.WMV

wakesport
01-24-2006, 09:31 PM
Just found this great video on line. :D

http://www2.worldpub.net/wallpaper/videos/WS/Ski_Stoke5.wmv

Chef23
01-25-2006, 04:25 PM
There are some good videos here under the video tab. The website is in spanish but the videos are pretty decent.

http://www.esquinautico.cl/

Boogieman
01-26-2006, 12:42 AM
Just found this great video on line. :D

http://www2.worldpub.net/wallpaper/videos/WS/Ski_Stoke5.wmv

hmm . . does somebody know the title of this song??

CoFooter
01-26-2006, 12:15 PM
Go out and buy the Secret Spot video. Perfect medicine for what ails you during the long, cold winter.

Boogieman
01-26-2006, 10:24 PM
Go out and buy the Secret Spot video. Perfect medicine for what ails you during the long, cold winter.
trailer . . . secret spot (http://www.ifilm.com/player/mac.jsp?ifilmId=2682336&pg=default&skin=default&refsite=default&mediaSize=default&context=product&launchVal=1&data=)