PDA

View Full Version : HELP needed to find Parts diagram?

ant996
12-11-2005, 01:15 PM
Does anyone know of where i can down load or view a parts diagram for my pro star 190 1993?
I need to order some parts and it would help if i could find the correct name for the part and the part number.

thanks ant

Leroy
12-11-2005, 02:10 PM
Not trying to sound smart, but dealer would be my first stop. Any particular area of your boat where you want parts diagram?

ant996
12-11-2005, 03:22 PM
Hi leroy, i live in spain but get my parts from the uk. so i thought it would be much quicker for me to give the right discription and a part number to boot.At the mo i'm looking for the exhaust and cooling system diagrams but i also a full pro star 190 diagram for like: the engine, gearbox, drive shaft etc.

milkmania
12-11-2005, 03:25 PM
welcome aboard ant996:wavey:

be sure and drop by here -------> http://www.frappr.com/tmcowners

and show us where you live:)

Leroy
12-11-2005, 03:42 PM
Hello Ant996;

I remember now, you have the resort and my answer wasn't very good. THere should be someone with Indmar book on that engine, the other stuff gets trickier to find system diagrams. I've never seen a MasterCraft service manual (like Chilton's).

. Hi leroy, i live in spain but get my parts from the uk. so i thought it would be much quicker for me to give the right discription and a part number to boot.At the mo i'm looking for the exhaust and cooling system diagrams but i also a full pro star 190 diagram for like: the engine, gearbox, drive shaft etc.