PDA

View Full Version : new cover from baws

redmike
12-09-2005, 12:36 PM
Just got my new cover from Jim@baws, and I must say, I am impressed! It is a very high quality cover, has the "prop up rods" with it, and as Jim promised, it fits my old boat great. so, anybody else with a old hull like mine who needs a cover, I would highly recomend you talk to Jim! $250 for the cover, and it even says mastercraft! Thanks again Jim. :)
photos to come....

SouthWaker
12-09-2005, 01:13 PM
I'd like a black one but I have a custom tower. Any idea how I could question him about this? If he has any of the ones without the tower slots I might could have it taylored or somthing.

BeavenX5
12-09-2005, 01:33 PM
I also got one from Jim this summer to replace the old one (still OK but is starting to show some wear).
The new cover was for a 2001 X5 where mine is a 2000. The tower opennings were off but a cover guy will modify it this winter for less than $100. Overall it is a great cover (same as the original) for an unbeatable price.

Thanks again Jim@baws. :headbang:

Tom Wortham
01-09-2006, 11:55 AM
Just got my new cover from Jim@baws, and I must say, I am impressed! It is a very high quality cover, has the "prop up rods" with it, and as Jim promised, it fits my old boat great. so, anybody else with a old hull like mine who needs a cover, I would highly recomend you talk to Jim! $250 for the cover, and it even says mastercraft! Thanks again Jim. :)
photos to come....

Jim,
You wouldn't happen to have one for an 1986 model would you? :rolleyes:

stevo137
01-09-2006, 12:20 PM
I could use one for my 93 but if I recall corrrectly, he did not have that model year cover...