PDA

View Full Version : Online Profile Updates

jbfootin
12-07-2005, 04:54 PM
I moved 6 months ago, and wish I could update my profile as a TMC member online. I can update my profile for team talk but I do not believe this covers my TMC profile. If these profiles were linked it would also help renewal of membership. I just renewed and had to fill in all the info like a new member... not that bad but kindof a pain in the butt.

My member gifts were sent to my house but I still have mail that is sent to the old address that is forwarded to my from TMC. How do I get this updated?

Just my 2 cents

OhioProstar
12-07-2005, 05:15 PM
You need to send an email to TMC with your new info. The link is in the right hand corner of the site under the logout button.

spanielman50
09-09-2007, 09:56 PM
tom izzo has been a class act ever since high school,,,,,,,,,
you have great taste

TMCNo1
09-09-2007, 10:14 PM
I moved 6 months ago, and wish I could update my profile as a TMC member online. I can update my profile for team talk but I do not believe this covers my TMC profile. If these profiles were linked it would also help renewal of membership. I just renewed and had to fill in all the info like a new member... not that bad but kindof a pain in the butt.

My member gifts were sent to my house but I still have mail that is sent to the old address that is forwarded to my from TMC. How do I get this updated?

Just my 2 cents
Call 1-877-4mc-stuf and talk to Katie and tell her you want to update your Team MasterCraft information and she will do it for you. They are the people (PowerTex) that does all that now, unless you are someone who doesn't have a computer to do it online and all MC does is pass the info on to them for joining/updating/renewals. Otherwise you will have to send the information/changes to gregory.clower@mastercraft.com, because he is the only one at MC to do that now, according to what he told me last Thursday, 9/6/07, @10:45am. If anyone has a problem with that last sentence, please contact Greg and he will explain everything to you.