PDA

View Full Version : How much is this boat worth? 2006 X1

agarabaghi
07-24-2014, 09:22 AM
2006 X1

1915hours freshwater
Runs great no issues. All maintenance done at 50 - 100 hour intervals.
Custom engine cover with sea deck foam and alum frame
Custom Stereo, Wetsounds, JL, Subs, Amps, 3 batteries, Blue tooth
Billet alum trim around gauges / rocker switches
Custom Ballast, 2x 750 rear bags, 1x 370 front bag
Tower / Boar racks (non swivel non clamp)
Bow filler cushion / custom sub enclosure
Single Axle Trailer
Teak Swim deck
All new main cabin / storage vinyls (except large seat back)
Front seat bottoms are cracking but still usable.

http://imgur.com/a/RGLBS#0

bjen
07-24-2014, 09:56 AM
1915 hours-good job!
Not often do you see any 205v much under 30k and I think there was a 2005 that just sold quickly here with an asking around 38 (not sure sale price) Prices are really variable depending on where you are located.
Hours are a big mental barrier to a buyer. When I bought mine that was always the first question I asked or looked for but, in reality, there are many more important things to look for than hours on a boat and I realize that now because my super low hour boat had a few issues I had to deal with.
I know thats not much help on price but I'm sure that the bow filler cushion will add $0 value to the sale and you should sell it to me!

JMLVMI
07-24-2014, 09:58 AM
Was this the school ski team boat that was for sale on here a few months back?

Rossterman
07-24-2014, 10:58 AM
Problem is the successive years after 2001 didn't provide any real dramatic changes (tower design is about it). What you are essentially selling is a commercial vehicle based on its use. With the hours this has I don't think it would be worth more than $22k ~ $25k and that would take the right type of buyer. There are some pretty good deals on low hour 2002-2004 205v & xstars in the $25k to $29k range that would attract more interest.

That being said, like any business investment it's not about what you sell if for but how much income you have derived off it. Sounds like it got plenty of use, well taken care of, and left many folks with great memories they will treasure forever. Whatever you net out on it, it sure seems it was a success!

MI_Corey
07-24-2014, 10:58 AM
I know thats not much help on price but I'm sure that the bow filler cushion will add $0 value to the sale and you should sell it to me!

And if not, you should sell it to me!

VP46
07-24-2014, 11:37 AM
And if not, you should sell it to me!

and if not him, me!!

j.mccreight@hotmail.com
07-24-2014, 12:32 PM
Was this the school ski team boat that was for sale on here a few months back?

I think that boat was sold from BAWS and was a former pro's boat.

agarabaghi
07-26-2014, 01:21 PM
I think that boat was sold from BAWS and was a former pro's boat.

Correct. Pro women boat, got it with 800hours and BAWS babied it. We did the rest of the 1000+ hours in the last couple of yrs.

Not really looking to sell, just interested in seeing how much it could go for it i wanna upgrade. Saw another 06 with 633 hours listed for 40s!

Drake2785
07-28-2014, 12:26 PM
1915 hours-good job!
Not often do you see any 205v much under 30k and I think there was a 2005 that just sold quickly here with an asking around 38 (not sure sale price) Prices are really variable depending on where you are located.
Hours are a big mental barrier to a buyer. When I bought mine that was always the first question I asked or looked for but, in reality, there are many more important things to look for than hours on a boat and I realize that now because my super low hour boat had a few issues I had to deal with.

Yeah that was my 2005 that sold. The sale price was $36,200 with 1000 hrs. Don't get me wrong the boat was def taken care of and decked out to surf with but I agree it takes a special buyer & I just got lucky & was a blessing with that price.