PDA

View Full Version : Prez '08-'12

Workin' 4 Toys
11-30-2005, 11:44 AM
This is not to start a political battle by any means. So please don't steer it that way.

Who in your "opinion" is going to run.

Is it going to be
Rice vs. Clinton?

vegashomeexpert
11-30-2005, 11:46 AM
Is it going to be
Rice vs. Clinton?
Which one looks better in a swimsuit?

lakes Rick
11-30-2005, 11:47 AM
This is not to start a political battle by any means. So please don't steer it that way.

Is it going to be
Rice vs. Clinton?

Just what America needs, two menopause hags making worldly decisions. I guess it cant be any worse than the last 10 presidents..

Big Government people scare me, and Hilly is BIG government.

Workin' 4 Toys
11-30-2005, 11:56 AM
Just what America needs, two menopause hags making worldly decisions. I guess it cant be any worse than the last 10 presidents..

Big Government people scare me, and Hilly is BIG government.
I seriously did not want to turn this into rep vs. dem vs......
I wanted to see if anyone was into politics enough to know if the "cr4p" I've been shoveled by our local news media is true. Are these two women set out to be the next "two allowed" candidates? I speak of two because the last election the third or more were left off the ballot for some reason.. I don't particualrly need to know why.

BriEOD
11-30-2005, 01:03 PM
Could be McCain or Giuliani. How about Rick Dales? ;)

djhuff
11-30-2005, 01:15 PM
Condi has said multiple times she would not run and has no interest in the presidency. She also has absolutely NO track record on domestic affairs so that would give the opponent alot of ammo to strike down her credibility.

Giuliani would be a good candidate, but will never make it through the primaries, same with McCain too moderate, primary voters are VERY conservative .

IF Hillary can gain enough support from the Whole of the DNC, then she will be their candidate, I still give this 50/50 of happening (at best).

The GOP candidacy is still up for grabs. There are alot of names being thrown around, but no one is garnering any sort of majority of support.

bradamerry
11-30-2005, 01:18 PM
Rick Lakes has my vote...

Farmer Ted
11-30-2005, 01:35 PM
I wouldn't be surprised to see Mike Huckaby make a run for the nomination. That's if the Wildman's too busy being List Prez :banana:

bradamerry
11-30-2005, 01:37 PM
I wouldn't be surprised to see Mike Huckaby make a run for the nomination. That's if the Wildman's too busy being List Prez :banana:
I just need about 6 months, with Congress taking a vacation!!!

OhioProstar
11-30-2005, 01:38 PM
I think Jeb Bush ought to go for the Bush Hat-Trick.

Leroy
11-30-2005, 02:39 PM
:popcorn:Pretty good so far!

Arnold, he get's the constitution changed

BriEOD
11-30-2005, 02:43 PM
Arnold, he get's the constitution changed

I think it's pretty safe to say that it won't happen.

Workin' 4 Toys
11-30-2005, 08:54 PM
They had some on that swear the majority of voters are women nowadays. And the women would make the difference. If Clinton runs against a male candidate, it may sway the majority.

shepherd
11-30-2005, 11:45 PM
Just me, but I suspect more women will vote against Hilary than the number of men who would vote for her. There are still a lot of conservative women in this country...

PendO
12-01-2005, 12:24 AM
lets just hope there is not a swimsuit part to the competition!

PendO
12-01-2005, 12:25 AM
I'd vote for McCain if he ran

BriEOD
12-01-2005, 07:53 AM
lets just hope there is not a swimsuit part to the competition!
Dude!! :vomit:

mgurley
12-01-2005, 08:05 AM
Just me, but I suspect more women will vote against Hilary than the number of men who would vote for her. There are still a lot of conservative women in this country...

I agree. :twocents:

Leroy
12-01-2005, 08:34 AM
Da termanator is cummming to taak yoou out.

Sending to my senator:
Clause 5: No Person except a natural born Citizen, or has been in at least 28 movies, or is name is Arnold Schwarzenegger, or a Citizen of the United States, at the time of the Adoption of this Constitution, shall be eligible to the Office of President; neither shall any Person be eligible to that Office who shall not have attained to the Age of thirty five Years, and been fourteen Years a Resident within the United States.

The previous actor used his skills well with the Russians I think!

I think it's pretty safe to say that it won't happen.

skisix@38
12-01-2005, 08:48 AM
I think McCain and Hillary. Hillary scares me to the point that I might have to leave the country if she wins. France would be a better place to live than the US with Hillary in charge. It will be interesting to see where Guiliani goes in the next few years.

H20skeefreek
12-01-2005, 08:54 AM
If McCain runs, he's got my vote. I voted for him the last time he ran in the primary.

You couldn't pay me to vote for Jeb. and there is no way with GW's approval rating that another Bush will become president.

McCain is the ticket, he'll sway some Dem votes. I think that is the only chance of a Rep winning.

I'm pretty sure it'll go Dem though, so it'd be nice if we had a good choice of a moderate Dem. I don't want to see Hilly in office.

oh, btw, what is this? does this guy really lick up his own puke?? we need to get rid of that! :vomit:

Workin' 4 Toys
01-20-2006, 11:46 AM
I am starting to wonder.......
http://www.comcast.net/news/politics/index.jsp?cat=POLITICS&fn=/2006/01/19/307825.html

At a Harlem church on Martin Luther King Day, she said that Bush's presidency would "go down in history as one of the worst" and that the GOP-controlled House "has been run like a plantation."

Clinton's language is not much sharper than what other Democrats are saying as the midterm elections approach. But her words are amplified because of her status as the Democrats' leading contender for the 2008 presidential nomination.

Dan K
01-20-2006, 12:56 PM
Does anyone remember when Hillary was supposed to solve the national health care crisis for her husband? She quietly backed away from that one.

Workin' 4 Toys
01-20-2006, 01:42 PM
I'm going to puke if she makes it to the ballot. Just like H2OSF's smilie in previous post................

captain planet
01-20-2006, 02:00 PM
Which one looks better in a swimsuit?
For god sakes..neither! :noface:

captain planet
01-20-2006, 02:03 PM
I think Jeb Bush ought to go for the Bush Hat-Trick.
If that happens I will move to Canada.

Leroy
01-20-2006, 02:27 PM
I'll go out on the limb and say it won't be someone we expect for either party.

jayocheskey
01-20-2006, 02:31 PM
If that happens I will move to Canada.
OOOHHH Canada.......

Footin
01-20-2006, 07:31 PM

Is it going to be
Rice vs. Clinton?

Woman president......hmmmmm.....very interesting.

Look at the bright side......we wouldn't have to pay her as much.

Workin' 4 Toys
01-20-2006, 08:18 PM
Woman president......hmmmmm.....very interesting.

Look at the bright side......we wouldn't have to pay her as much.
Wow, you went there................:eek: