PDA

View Full Version : need help locating Missouri based Salsa company

milkmania
11-30-2005, 12:51 AM
Mrs. Moo's Salsa

A few years ago, my brother in law gave me a jar of Mrs. Moo's salsa...
he was working with a Missouri company (unrelated product) and for Christmas one of his contacts gave him a couple of jars, he didn't like it, but I loved it!

anyone know where I can get some more?
the contacts have dissolved:(

east tx skier
11-30-2005, 11:59 AM
No help here. 'Til you find some, try some Tejano Medium. Good stuff. Also, Kinky Friedman's salsa is good. He has my vote!

lakes Rick
11-30-2005, 12:52 PM
" Hey Cookie, this here salsa is made in New York"...

Danimal
11-30-2005, 01:37 PM
Mrs. Moo's Salsa

he was working with a Missouri company (unrelated product) and for Christmas one of his contacts gave him a couple of jars, he didn't like it, but I loved it!

I have searched and talked to all my contacts and have had no luck. We print many labels for the Fiery Foods industry and are the Official Sponsor of the Scovie Awards (http://www.fiery-foods.com/scovies.asp).

I called Dave DeWitt, who is the foremost authority on chiles and all things Fiery (http://www.fiery-foods.com/dave/index.asp). He has never heard of Mrs. Moo's but qualified that by saying that there are thousands of local "mom and pop" salsa manufacturers out there.

Sorry, I wish I could have helped.

Cloaked
11-30-2005, 01:42 PM
Mrs. Moo's Salsa

Are you sure that it wasn't Mrs. Moo's ice creame that you had? 8p

BriEOD
11-30-2005, 02:05 PM
" Hey Cookie, this here salsa is made in New York"...
New York City!! :D