PDA

View Full Version : Buddy is getting a new ski for Christmas!

Upper Michigan Prostar190
11-28-2005, 05:31 PM
My longtime ski buddy's wife called me the other day and she had no idea what to get him for christmas. So I told her he needed a new ski, he is still on his old Obrien from 20++ years ago. she agreed!!! So, I got her a deal on a New HO 71" Triumph with XL double wiley bindings. he is a bigger recreational skier(235 lbs), so I think he will enjoy that ski. He doesnt push it as much as I do and I ski the Vengeance and love it. So I think that Triumph will serve him well. Nice and long, and a bit wider for deep water starts, but still able to perform.

She ordered it today! so he will be surprised on Dec 25th!!! I am so darn excited and Im not even getting the ski!!!! :banana: I just know he really could use a new ski, so I am so happy for him! I am more excited for him than I was when I ordered my Vengeance :eek:

Any opinions on the ski or the bindings??

Thanks,

UMP

Ric
11-28-2005, 06:01 PM
Hope he doesn't visit team talk prior to Christmas!

Upper Michigan Prostar190
11-28-2005, 06:02 PM
He dont hang here Ric, hes not a computer type guy. he dont do chatboards or stuff like that. But a good thought on your part! I wouldnt have posted it here if he did hang here. :)

Ric
11-28-2005, 06:27 PM
He dont hang here Ric, hes not a computer type guy. he dont do chatboards or stuff like that. But a good thought on your part! I wouldnt have posted it here if he did hang here. :)
well just wait til after Christmas and then tell him how cool this site is!

Wasn't the forum one of the last big things before Rome fell? ......Just sayin.....