whitedog
11-28-2005, 12:39 AM
So long .........

sizzler
11-28-2005, 02:17 AM
?????????????????? :confused: :confused: :confused:

Cloaked
11-28-2005, 06:33 AM
So long .........If you leave now without posting pics of that new trailer refurb, I will find you and insist that you post the pics... :D :D

Don't be foolin' around like this dAwg.... :D

I am out of emoticons now so please hurry back!

Workin' 4 Toys
11-28-2005, 09:48 AM
Does this mean he is gone, or the boats gone???

Cloaked
11-28-2005, 10:45 AM
Does this mean he is gone, or the boats gone???
I just don't know.

whitedog PMed me last night around 11:23 and said he'd post up more pics ASAP. I figured fine, responded to him saying that I was just poking at him on the board and was having a bit of fun at his expense. :D

So I get on the board and see where (at a later time) he had deleted his pics. So I thought OK, he's going to repost the others as he said in the PM.... :toast:

Then to find this thread. :cry:

He's gone, the pics are gone and I am still wanting to see the trailer refurbishment. Dog gone.

And I have used my allotment of emoticons once again.. all three of them....

stevo137
11-28-2005, 10:49 AM
Whitedog, you get back here man! http://deephousepage.com/smilies/conf40.gif

Ric
11-28-2005, 11:11 AM
Way to go Sporty :noface:
I just don't know.

whitedog PMed me last night around 11:23 and said he'd post up more pics ASAP. I figured fine, responded to him saying that I was just poking at him on the board and was having a bit of fun at his expense. :D

So I get on the board and see where (at a later time) he had deleted his pics. So I thought OK, he's going to repost the others as he said in the PM.... :toast:

Then to find this thread. :cry:

He's gone, the pics are gone and I am still wanting to see the trailer refurbishment. Dog gone.

And I have used my allotment of emoticons once again.. all three of them....

Workin' 4 Toys
11-28-2005, 11:52 AM
Way to go Sporty :noface:
Yeah, way to go sporty:noface:

Cloaked
11-28-2005, 12:54 PM
Yeah, way to go sporty:noface: :cry:

:moon:

:D

Ric
11-28-2005, 01:20 PM
:cry:

:moon:

you stick to swimsuit posts ok?

jmyers
11-28-2005, 01:28 PM
So long .........
You can't just up and leave~!~ What the H**L :mad: , with just a So long........ :confused: No explaination :moon:

Cloaked
11-28-2005, 07:39 PM
you stick to swimsuit posts ok?:D

PendO
11-28-2005, 07:47 PM
strange????????????

lakes Rick
11-29-2005, 11:59 AM
At least I won't get blamed for this one.....

Cloaked
12-03-2005, 05:55 PM
At least I won't get blamed for this one.....Yes you will...

It's your fault... :moon:

whitedog
12-04-2005, 01:55 AM
Ok: I'll except Sporty's apology he PM to me.;)

I agree the first post of the trailer picts were s..t. Dirict from a cheep a$$ digital camera. My former good one died and I have not replaced it yet. I may have went over the top and felt more than a little insulted.

Here is part of the expination: I have spent parts of the last 6 weeks helping my mother, sister, and the hospicde people take care of my terminally ill father a 360 mile rd trip twice a week. He passed away 2 weeks ago tomorrow. We Burried him last Friday. He recieved full military honers at his funeral as a WWII Navy Vet. Weekend was hetic. Was cleaning garage and had boat in driveway, decided to take and post picts of trailer. It was dusk and raining, bad conditions I know. I got call away on a kid related trip, unplanned to say the least before i could fix the first uploads. When I logged back in i read Sporty's post and maybe went over the edge. I then left for Ft. Worth for the week and have only been home since last night.

See new thread for pict from last week. 4" of new snow here I did not take the boat out to take better picts today.:(

erkoehler
12-04-2005, 02:09 AM
Glad your back! You'll learn not to listen to anything they say....I know I have :dance:

Leroy
12-04-2005, 09:01 AM
Condolences on the loss of your father, that is very hard on anyone, I know from Feb 4th, 1992.

Now put up those pictures of the trailer! And I hate to admit it Eric has some good advise there!

Ok: I'll except Sporty's apology he PM to me.;)

I agree the first post of the trailer picts were s..t. Dirict from a cheep a$$ digital camera. My former good one died and I have not replaced it yet. I may have went over the top and felt more than a little insulted.

Here is part of the expination: I have spent parts of the last 6 weeks helping my mother, sister, and the hospicde people take care of my terminally ill father a 360 mile rd trip twice a week. He passed away 2 weeks ago tomorrow. We Burried him last Friday. He recieved full military honers at his funeral as a WWII Navy Vet. Weekend was hetic. Was cleaning garage and had boat in driveway, decided to take and post picts of trailer. It was dusk and raining, bad conditions I know. I got call away on a kid related trip, unplanned to say the least before i could fix the first uploads. When I logged back in i read Sporty's post and maybe went over the edge. I then left for Ft. Worth for the week and have only been home since last night.

See new thread for pict from last week. 4" of new snow here I did not take the boat out to take better picts today.:(

BriEOD
12-04-2005, 09:14 AM
My condolences as well. I've also been there: Feb 17, 1991.

whitedog
12-04-2005, 09:37 AM
Now put up those pictures of the trailer!

See the Trailer Picts thread. :D

Leroy
12-04-2005, 09:53 AM
I see, very good!

stevo137
12-04-2005, 10:31 AM
Glad to see you back Whitedog. My condolences as well. Been there too with the loss of my mother. I'm glad to see that your father received the recognition that he deserves for proudly serving his country...

ski_king
12-04-2005, 10:45 AM
My condolences as well, I lost my father earlier this year as well. It is tough.

Now I need to do like you and restore/update my trailer.

Cloaked
12-04-2005, 01:07 PM
My sincere condolences and prayers for you and your family, go out to you Mr. daWg....

I can certainly see the mixed signal from my post so please accept my apology with regards to that unintended gesture of disrespect.

Just gald to have you back here on the board.....

It's all good!!! :toast:

6ballsisall
12-04-2005, 01:23 PM
My condelscenes to you and your family for the recent loss.

Glad you are back on the board

jimmer2880
12-04-2005, 01:24 PM
Plese accept my apologies for my rant & condolences for your loss. Thankfully I haven't had to live through that yet and dread the day I do.

Take care of yourself. Nice trailer work! Glad you posted the pic's. Looks very "factory"

Ric
12-04-2005, 01:34 PM
Dog, welcome back and I'm sure your Dad will be missed. If any of you have a chance to sit and chat with a WWII Veteran about life, it's definitely worth your time. Sorry for your loss.

stevo137
12-04-2005, 02:31 PM
You know, I was just thinking. This medium is not the perfect means of communication between people. There will be times when someone is misunderstood and the tone of their statement may come across in a different manner than intended and there may be times when one may post something before really thinking about how another person might interpret it. ( I know I have posted some that I shouldn't have).
Anyway, I have had the opportunity to meet Sporty face to face and spend some time getting to know him at Mania and can tell you that he is a great guy and I am and sure that there is no way that he would intentianally try to negatively effect others...

roddydog
12-04-2005, 02:40 PM
So long .........
One dawg to another.... where did ya go? :confused:

roddydog
12-04-2005, 02:42 PM
Very sorry to hear. Condolences.

Cloaked
12-04-2005, 04:59 PM
I appreciate the kind words Steve. That's what it's all about my friend..

It's all good... :toast:

whitedog
12-04-2005, 05:44 PM
I'm sure yer all great people.
Hope to someday meet the regulars and buy the beer. :toast:

Cloaked
12-04-2005, 08:26 PM
Second Annual Mag-Mania.... Mid 2006... Be there...

jmyers
12-05-2005, 12:41 PM
Glad to see you are back! I am very sorry to hear about your father, and I really hope you know I was just giving you S**t on my post, and didn't mean anything!~ :o There are nothing but long distance friends on here (minus some like pink lightning!) And like friends do we throw around a bunch of BS sometimes, so what that means is you are also one of the long distance friends! And yes a beer sounds like a great idea! :toast:

east tx skier
12-05-2005, 02:36 PM
Whitedog, I'm very sorry for your loss. Been there as well. Lost my father on September 11, 1990. I'm off to search for the trailer refurb.

roddydog
12-05-2005, 05:27 PM
Anyone makes it up this way beers are on me, it'd be a pleasure.