PDA

View Full Version : Tower Light issue...

rezik
06-20-2014, 01:05 PM
Wuzz up ; ) Jazzed to be on the MasterCraft Show for sure!
I am a total newb when is comes to my 11 X-35ss. Not sure if this is were I ask this but, "deep breath sound inserted here" The tower foward spot light breaker keeps tripping after turning them on. if I try to use the rear tower lights after they will now work as well. Using the pushing the rubber fuse with my toe technique. I can now use the rear tower lights again just fine for hours at a time. As soon as I try the foward spot lights to help me get back into my slip and onto the lift, they come on for a blink of an eye, and trip again. Any thoughts? Thanks for any help… Also can't wait to hear and share some thoughts on the gen 2.0 retro fit ; ) I'm sure that is starting to be like bringing up politics and church these days with some people ; )

CantRepeat
06-20-2014, 01:48 PM
I would look for bare wire at the tow connections. IE where ever a wire passes through a hole in the boat or tower would be my guess. I would also pull the front lights out and check for wire there. You surely have a wire crossing in the system.

I'm under the impression that the X35 is one of the best MCs for surfing. But, I have nothing to say about tabs.