PDA

View Full Version : Statutory rape w/ no jail time???

lakes Rick
11-25-2005, 12:13 PM
And you think there is no SEX bias in our courts?????

A teacher having sex with a 14 year old and SHE is "too good looking" for jail??? Defense attorney AND the DA claim she would be fair game in Prison due to her looks...

Would this work with a "good looking" guy who was doing a 14 year old girl?? I think not....

" If you think the Courts are about "justice", its a pretty simple guess that you have never been to divorce court".......

dog paw
11-25-2005, 12:43 PM
Amen brother LOL! Those stupid reality shows don't hold a candle to a good divorce story. Been that ugly road.......

Cloaked
11-25-2005, 12:45 PM
In any manner, she's hot..

dog paw
11-25-2005, 01:41 PM
Daym! All the female teachers I ever had could be her grandmother

Lucky punk kids :D

milkmania
11-25-2005, 03:36 PM
In any manner, she's hot..

who is this?

Cloaked
11-25-2005, 04:14 PM
who is this?
Said thread topic... :popcorn:

That's the 25 year old teacher. ;)

Mag_Red
11-25-2005, 04:52 PM
I had all kinds of hot female teacher have their way with me when I was younger. Did I complain????? NO! I took it like a man! :uglyhamme

stevo137
11-25-2005, 05:22 PM
Good lawyer thats for sure.

shepherd
11-25-2005, 07:42 PM
If that hottie had sex with me when I was 14, I would have THANKED her, my proud father would have slapped me on the back... Talk about an education!

I'm sorry, but was the boy really victimized??? Give me a break.
Justice???? the poor girl never should have been prosecuted. :cool:

Cloaked
11-25-2005, 07:50 PM
.... the poor girl never should have been prosecuted. :cool:House arrest at my place for those 3 years... :banana: :love: :D

See ya'll at the 2009 Mag Mania...

SKI*MC
11-25-2005, 09:11 PM
if that 14 year old boy thinks that he was victimized by a hot teacher, he may have book smarts, but he need to get a differnet kind of smart if ya know what i mean ;)

Farmer Ted
11-25-2005, 11:59 PM
I had all kinds of hot female teacher have their way with me when I was younger. Did I complain????? NO! I took it like a man! :uglyhamme

What probably happened is he did take it like a man, and then went and blabbed all over school that he was hitting it and some doofus went and tried to nail her and when she wouldn't doofus probably turned her in

lakes Rick
11-26-2005, 12:03 PM
Well I can see MOST of the guys on here are thinking with the wrong head again...

I will be the first to admit "where were teachers like this when I was 14?" ( or even 18)!!!!!!!!

My point here is how wrong and uncaring the system is about justice..

Beautiful women learn at a young age how to manipulate and USE men..

darkbrown
11-26-2005, 02:44 PM
She violated a trust. Would it be seen differently if it was your 14 yr old daughter and this teacher, or a male teacher. Teachers, Dr's, Dentists, Priests, or Step Parents, where du ya draw the line. I like the idea of "General Population" for all cons, murders, theives, rapists, serial types et all. Might be more of a deterant when their common sense fails,.......prolly reduce existing prison populations as well.

milkmania
11-26-2005, 02:59 PM
...................and I stll don't have a name:rolleyes:

darkbrown
11-26-2005, 03:17 PM
........aaaaaaawwwwwwwwwwww :(
:uglyhamme where's the justice.....eh? :D

PendO
11-26-2005, 03:25 PM
She violated a trust. Would it be seen differently if it was your 14 yr old daughter and this teacher, or a male teacher. Teachers, Dr's, Dentists, Priests, or Step Parents, where du ya draw the line. I like the idea of "General Population" for all cons, murders, theives, rapists, serial types et all. Might be more of a deterant when their common sense fails,.......prolly reduce existing prison populations as well.

Here is the difference ... if it was my daughter the teacher would be dead and never to be found, if it were my son, the school district would get sued and she would go to jail.

That chick has issues, you just don't hook up with a 14yo and not have issues ... send her to the psych ward!

quincyfirefighter
11-27-2005, 12:11 PM
...................and I stll don't have a name:rolleyes:
Her name is Debra Lafave. A Florida middle school teacher

Cloaked
11-27-2005, 01:22 PM
Her name is Debra Lafave. A Florida middle school teacherStill hot... :uglyhamme :D

6ballsisall
11-27-2005, 02:44 PM
Still hot... :uglyhamme :D

As Sporty would say, "that's a fine machine there" :wavey:

Leroy
11-27-2005, 05:04 PM
Still sick.....even if maybe I did wish for that couple of times when I was 14! She is hot.....

Still hot... :uglyhamme :D

milkmania
11-27-2005, 09:03 PM
As Sporty would say, "that's a fine machine there" :wavey:

yeah it is:headbang:

http://wizbangblog.com/images/lafave_debra_bike3.jpg

Cloaked
11-27-2005, 09:59 PM
yeah it is:headbang:

http://wizbangblog.com/images/lafave_debra_bike3.jpg
LMAO @ MM...

She is indeed, one fine machine...

milkmania
11-27-2005, 10:02 PM
LMAO @ MM...

She is indeed, one fine machine...

what..............................

you didn't think that once I got a name, I wasn't gonna go googlin'???http://deephousepage.com/smilies/eusa_dance.gif

jmyers
11-28-2005, 03:08 PM
Yea, she has issues!! But I still remember at 14 thinking of that same stuff happening, it just never did!! Is it right?(No) , is a double standard? (Yes) Would I be upset if it happened to me? (NO!) Would I be upset if it happened to my son (Probably), so I don't know a good answer! But she is pretty D**N Hot!! :D

shepherd
12-01-2005, 10:19 AM
They had a quick bit about her on the news this morning and they showed two other teachers who did the same thing. One common thing they share: they are all pretty dang attractive :love:

What does that mean? Well, the sex was surely consensual. Are these women manipulative? Of course, aren't they all??? ;). I'm no psychologist, but is the concern here that these boys will be emotionally scarred for the rest of their lives? Not sure I'm buying it :cool:

jmyers
12-01-2005, 01:33 PM
They had a quick bit about her on the news this morning and they showed two other teachers who did the same thing. One common thing they share: they are all pretty dang attractive :love:

What does that mean? Well, the sex was surely consensual. Are these women manipulative? Of course, aren't they all??? ;). I'm no psychologist, but is the concern here that these boys will be emotionally scarred for the rest of their lives? Not sure I'm buying it :cool:
If they were ugly teachers it wouldn't happen! And if it did, do you think it would ever be talked about by either side? I never tought about that happening with any of my ugly old teachers!! :eek:

lakes Rick
12-01-2005, 07:17 PM

Then consensual sex between a 14 year old girl and a 23 years old man should be OK also????

shepherd
12-01-2005, 11:14 PM
Then consensual sex between a 14 year old girl and a 23 years old man should be OK also????

No, I didn't say that. Males and females are different, and they've been treated by society differently since time began. We shouldn't be surprised if our criminal justice system treats them differently as well.

lakes Rick
12-02-2005, 11:15 AM
No, I didn't say that. Males and females are different, and they've been treated by society differently since time began. We shouldn't be surprised if our criminal justice system treats them differently as well.

AND our family court systems.....

shepherd
12-02-2005, 02:38 PM

Yes, exactly. Prime example.

lakes Rick
12-04-2005, 01:29 AM

Patty works at a bank and gets to hear all sorts of stories.... Latest is the doctor, married for 13 years, and had an airtight prenup written before the marriage.. Wife left and is living with another guy ( she is in LUV) and the judge just threw out the prenup and awarded her HIS house and 6K a month alimony until she dies... AND it does not end if she gets married... And you wonder why I haven't remarried in over 10 years... What a system.....

BriEOD
12-04-2005, 08:53 AM
awarded her HIS house and 6K a month alimony until she dies...

That is absurd.

Hey Milk is that really her photo on the bike?

milkmania
12-04-2005, 12:51 PM
That is absurd.

Hey Milk is that really her photo on the bike?

I don't know....anything is possible with the internet and photoshop.....but we all know that:)

I went into google, typed in her name, then hit the "images" button above the text entry field and produced several pics of her..... it would appear as if she's done some modeling.

milkmania
12-04-2005, 12:53 PM
Patty works at a bank and gets to hear all sorts of stories.... Latest is the doctor, married for 13 years, and had an airtight prenup written before the marriage.. Wife left and is living with another guy ( she is in LUV) and the judge just threw out the prenup and awarded her HIS house and 6K a month alimony until she dies... AND it does not end if she gets married... And you wonder why I haven't remarried in over 10 years... What a system.....

and they wonder why so many people are opening fire on judges and courtrooms:(

I'm not saying it's right, but you start messing with someone's wallet or livelihood or family/children and you're messing with fire...plain & simple

lakes Rick
12-04-2005, 04:26 PM
Best one:

Patty has been helping a guy with some back checks and some "funds" that seemed to have dissapeared.. Turns out his wife had been "planning" to divorce him for 2 years and has been moving money out of their accounts into her new boyfriends...

Even with all the written proof, judge did NOT make her pay back anything, she got the house, and when he asked about the grandfather clock ( OH I forgot, she got a restraining order on him so he could not get into his home to get anything of HIS) that had been in his family for over 100 years, judge ordered him to pay HER $20K for it....

THIS is why marriage is continually dissapearing in America, not the hokey reasons you see on Oprah.......

PendO
12-04-2005, 04:35 PM
If the pre-nup was really bulletproof it wouldn't happen ... and if a wife can get away with funneling money out of her account and into someone elses ... well, someone isn't paying attention ... IMO the problem isn't the judges', it is that the two sides didn't get the same quality of attorneys ... ie had the prosecution for OJ been as good as the defense we all know what would have happened ... when my wife did family law there were a few attorneys in town that her boss would send his clients to to get a a consult on separate issues, just so the other side could not be represented by said attorney ... IMO inadequate counsel is way more of an issue than the judges, the judges can only do so much depending upon what motions or types of relief are asked for, and there is a lot of strategy that some attorneys just don't know how to use ... threadjack off (soon to be back on though)

shepherd
12-04-2005, 04:54 PM
Well, in FL at least, the court is supposed to place both parties as close as possible to their original lifestyle they had when they were married. So if he's a doctor making $200k/yr and she's a stay at home wife... he'll end up paying a big hunk of alimony to keep her in the life she grew accustomed to. No matter that she was siphoning money out of the banks beforehand. It's community property so she is entitled to give it away to who she wants without that being held against her.

I believe that's how it's supposed to work, theoretically at least :rolleyes: .

Where I think the guys get ripped off is in child custody. The law says the mother and father are supposed to be treated equally, but why does it seem like 90% of the time, the mother gets the kids? I'm not a father (I think) but I can't imagine having to pay hundreds a month to support a child I only get to see or spend time with only a couple days each month.

Farmer Ted
12-09-2005, 12:01 AM
Looks like the judge didn't like her plea bargain

http://www.cnn.com/2005/LAW/12/08/teacher.sex/index.html

"The agreement went below the guidelines, and I'm not willing to go below the guidelines," Judge Hale Stancil told CNN, without elaborating.