PDA

View Full Version : Any Mastercrafts near Baltimore, MD?

firstmc
11-22-2005, 12:18 AM
Any Mastercraft and/ or wakeboarders near Baltimore, MD?

krra1
11-23-2005, 05:12 PM
Bay Water Sports is the only one in the area. Just over the Bay Bridge about 4 miles on the right side. Lew is the owner.

krra1
11-23-2005, 05:16 PM
Sorry, I just re-read your thread. Baywater Sports is the only dealer for MasterCraft. There are a few Marylander's on the board. I am in Montgomery County and I know there is one guy in Hagerstown.

jimmer2880
11-23-2005, 07:51 PM
Sorry, I just re-read your thread. Baywater Sports is the only dealer for MasterCraft. There are a few Marylander's on the board. I am in Montgomery County and I know there is one guy in Hagerstown

I'm in Hagerstown. I work in Montgomery Co though... where abouts do you live?

krra1
11-23-2005, 08:13 PM
Jimmer, your the Hagerstown person I was refering to. I am in Olney Maryland.

dog paw
11-23-2005, 08:21 PM
I be in Hagerstown too :)

Olney Ale House still there?

krra1
11-23-2005, 10:04 PM
Where would the old Ale house go? The place is packed every night and all day on weekends. It has some of the best Mirco Brews in the area.

Jerseydave
11-23-2005, 11:41 PM
firstmc,

Welcome to the board!

I live in NJ but next summer I plan on having a seasonal site with trailer at Duck Neck campground near Chestertown. (Chester river)
Our local NJ spot is the Delaware river near Trenton.
I have a 2003 230VRS and love to wakeboard, ski and barefoot.

Where are you planning on using your prostar? I believe there are skiers in the Severn and Magothy rivers too. Check out www.wakeworld.com to find more wakeboarders in your area.
Oh,yeah show us some pics of your MC. I had a 94 prostar a few years back. I loved that boat!

firstmc
11-24-2005, 01:57 PM
I'm in Whitemarsh(just North of 695 beltway) while my boat is in a boatel in Joppatowne. Seems like I'm the only Mastercraft on the water in my area. This year I will hopefully be heading out to Farley Creek and Millers Island...

beef
11-24-2005, 02:58 PM
Hey! I'm in Chase - right across the river from you. We still have our course in, it's near Day's Cove. Plenty of good skiing/riding right in the Bird River. I think we're about done for this season (ok, maybe one more time). In the summer I get out 4-5 days a week. We've got 5 boats that hang with us (MC's and a couple of Malibu's). You've got to be a little careful coming in from Joppatowne - shoot me a PM & I'll get you directions.

Jerseydave
12-03-2005, 12:43 AM
firstmc,

Did you mean Fairley Creek near Great Oak Marina?
If so, how far back in the creek can you ski? What's the depth?
Sounds like a good spot with smooth water.

jimmer2880
12-03-2005, 11:34 AM
I be in Hagerstown too :)

Olney Ale House still there?

Where are you at in Hagerstown? I have a place at the Potomac Fish & Game club just south of Williamsport. You travel to Anna to ski each time?