PDA

View Full Version : Awesome Christmas Light Entertainment....

Cloaked
11-19-2005, 07:59 AM
Check This out! (http://members.cox.net/transam57/lights.wmv)

:guitar:

Leroy
11-19-2005, 08:14 AM
Sporty; That's great, I want to send to my neighborhood association saying this is what I'm doing this year :D

ksmaristar91
11-19-2005, 08:43 AM
All a guy needs is an "RV" parked in the yard and you would have the griswalds beat hands down!!!

RexDog1
11-19-2005, 09:27 AM
Some one has too much time on their hands

Thank God they do

That was COOL :cool: Thank you

ski_king
11-19-2005, 09:40 AM
Very cool indeed!

But I am afraid if that house was next to mine, they would have some sort of an electrical failure 5 mintes after they turned that on every evening.

Danimal
11-19-2005, 10:54 AM
That was spectacular!

Farmer Ted
11-19-2005, 11:03 AM
He should block off his street and charge admission

Upper Michigan Prostar190
11-19-2005, 11:18 AM
VERY COOL! :guitar: :cool:

That music is "Wizards of winter" by the Trans Siberian Orchestra from their 3rd Christmas CD.

If you want to see an unbelievable stage show, see them in concert this christmas. Tremendous musicianship. I have seen the west coast tour three times. Al Pitrelli and Angus Clark are the guitarists on that tour. They rule. It sounds just like the record. Paul O'neil and AL ptirelli are VERY picky about how it sounds live. Angus is somewhat of a guitar gear nerd like me and we exchange emails once in a while talking guitars. I met him last year after the show, very cool guy. I also met Anna, the violinist, she is an amazing violinist, I mean out of this world. WHen she plays "Marriage of Figaro" it will leave your jaw on the floor. Not only does she hit every note perfectly, she runs around stage energetically interacting with the audience (and she looks like a supermodel :eek: ).
THe lights, pyro, and theatrics of the show is a perfect match for the music. Its the most spectacular mix of music and lights. Last year It even transcendes the light show of a Pink Floyd Concert.

I can play their stuff on guitar. I have leaned alot of their more popular songs. I even got to play 3 of them in concert a few years ago with some friends of mine.

They have another NON christmas CD in the works. They started working on it last year. They previewed their version of "Carmina Burana" in the show to test it out on the crowd and the crowd went nuts.

Catch the live show if you have the chance, I GAURANTEE you wont be sorry.

SOrry, thread jack over. :o

UMP

Workin' 4 Toys
11-21-2005, 10:42 PM
Someone convince me that was not photoshopped!!!
Could you really get incandescent lights to blink that fast? Or do they have millions of LEDS?

lsupcar
11-22-2005, 12:11 AM
UMP, I didn't learn of their show in Bossier City until the evening of the show, and by then it was too late. I checked their web site tonight to see if any other shows would be possible and noticed that they sometimes have two shows at the same time in different parts of the country. They obviously have two bands playing their music. Do you know if one is better then the other and how to tell which musicians are at which location? Thanks. Bill Z

Mag_Red
11-22-2005, 01:16 AM
Very cool indeed! :cool: