PDA

View Full Version : 2002 X30 Fat Sac Installation

woods
05-29-2014, 12:05 PM
Hi Guys,

I ordered the 750lb kit form wakemakers for my boat. I removed the hard tanks and i am ready to put in the fat sacs. They are 50X20X20. My locker only seems to be 50" long at most and I am worried these just won't fit. I have a battery in my starboard locker which I have push all the way to the end of the starboard seat divider but I am worried that when I fill the bag it will squash the battery or damage the fat sac. If Any one that has installed the 750Lb sacs can give me some advise I would really appreciate it.

Thanks,
Chris

curver900
05-29-2014, 04:11 PM
move that battery up under the port side where the other battery is...Of course I am assuming that it is the same as other vdrive boats and there is plenty of room up there... you will need some new cabling....

D. Newland
05-29-2014, 07:34 PM
I'm having trouble visualizing where your battery is located.

FWIW, I've got dual batteries directly under the right corner of the bench seat and a 1000 lb sack in the locker. It fits fine.

nickespi
05-30-2014, 07:12 AM
I moved my cranking battery to the area under the rear seat, starboard side. My dual bank house batteries are in the area under the rear seat, port side. Between the house and cranking banks is the built in cooler area above the fuel tank. Hope that helps.