PDA

View Full Version : stickers/badges/emblems

eseebeck
05-14-2014, 03:12 PM
I have a 94 prostar 205 and need a new sticker across the rear of the boat. I would like to get as close to the original as possible. are these stickers still available anywhere or do i need to have it custom made by a vinyl sign/pinstriper? I'd also like to get the small sticker for the side at the rear. it says prostar 205 and efi electronic fuel injection under it.

any help would be appreciated

FoggyNogginz
05-14-2014, 03:18 PM
I have a 94 prostar 205 and need a new sticker across the rear of the boat. I would like to get as close to the original as possible. are these stickers still available anywhere or do i need to have it custom made by a vinyl sign/pinstriper? I'd also like to get the small sticker for the side at the rear. it says prostar 205 and efi electronic fuel injection under it.

any help would be appreciated

You can buy 'em from places like waterskis.com, but I would send a PM to MikeG205 and search this forum for some of his work.

http://www.mastercraft.com/teamtalk/showthread.php?t=51858&highlight=dropbox

KC

SSMoose
05-14-2014, 03:49 PM
You can buy 'em from places like waterskis.com, but I would send a PM to MikeG205 and search this forum for some of his work.

http://www.mastercraft.com/teamtalk/showthread.php?t=51858&highlight=dropbox

KC

+1 on MikeG!

Double D
05-14-2014, 03:51 PM
There is also the lady that used to do them for BAWS. Her name is Cheri. I will PM her number. I also have a 94 PS 205 and bought my replacements from them.

So her and MikeG are two good options.

thatsmrmastercraft
05-14-2014, 04:31 PM
I had mikeg205 do all the decals on my '77 and am extremely happy with the quality of his work.

Chrismath88
05-15-2014, 11:04 PM
I second, or third that. I have a whole room filled with Mikes decals waiting to be applied. I had Mike do custom sizes of original decals. Great to work with.

mikeg205
05-15-2014, 11:18 PM
I second, or third that. I have a whole room filled with Mikes decals waiting to be applied. I had Mike do custom sizes of original decals. Great to work with.

Can't wait for pic's Chris!

eseebeck
05-25-2014, 07:26 AM
Awesome thanks for the responses. How do I go about getting the decals made. I need the Mastercraft for across the back of the boat white with grey drop shadow and I would like the "electronic fuel infection" for the rear sides of the boat. I've seen what i need in the drop box, but don't know what to do next.

Mike do you make these and ship them to me? PM me your info and I'll send you payment.

thanks