PDA

View Full Version : 1992 Prostare 205 project

powerhouse
04-27-2014, 05:36 PM
Have had this boat 4 years now and do somrthing to it every winter. Last winter we removed the carpet and he line-x sprayed in it. Replaced the honey comb board behind motor with 3/4 and 1/2 inch pressure treated plywood and had it sprayed with line-x on both sides.
This year I have removed the dash and taken it to a local shop to see if they can fix all the busted plastic under the vinyl. I didn't look that bad but couldn't get the screws to hold any think together, replacing all the gauges with Livorsi gps speedos and all the other gauges with blue back lighting. Installed blue strip lights under both side gunels and to small led blue lights in front sitting area. Also blue under water lighting under swim platform.
Now rebuilding back seat and having all the interior redone. Got my backseat rebuild idea and gauges idea from members here on team talk.

powerhouse
04-27-2014, 05:45 PM
Forgot the most important part,

mikeg205
04-27-2014, 05:46 PM
awesome... post pics! -- lol ... never mind ;)

mikeg205
04-27-2014, 05:47 PM
interesting idea on no carpet...

powerhouse
04-27-2014, 06:08 PM
Mike it worked really well. the floor looks awesome but you can tell on the side wall where I didn't spend much time on the side wall. But other than that it turned out great. It's dirty in the pictures. When I get the interior back in next week I will clean it up and post better pics.

Deacals are next Mike pm me what you have and price foe a full set.