PDA

View Full Version : Mastercraft in atlanta?

bmargol
11-09-2005, 09:48 PM
Any mastercraft owners in atl or surrounding area?

Leroy
11-09-2005, 10:19 PM
There are several. This map may help some.

http://www.frappr.com/tmcowners

richardsoncd
11-15-2005, 04:55 PM
I'm in Athens, and ski around the Atlanta area.

LakePirate
11-15-2005, 05:47 PM
You are in good company my friend....well except for that clown in Athens..:D

Welcome to the board. I am an actual native of Atlanta (the few, the proud, the moved their rear end to Macon).

Are you new to the Area of just the board?

juju151
11-15-2005, 10:48 PM
Any mastercraft owners in atl or surrounding area?

I'm in Villa Rica, GA...40 miles West of Atlanta...

BarefootOz
11-15-2005, 11:17 PM
Bmargol,
Check with the folks at: Atlanta Barefoot Club (http://www.atlantabarefoot.com/)

richardsoncd
11-16-2005, 02:26 PM
You are in good company my friend....well except for that clown in Athens..:D

Welcome to the board. I am an actual native of Atlanta (the few, the proud, the moved their rear end to Macon).

Are you new to the Area of just the board?

Uncalled for Pirate, I think you are still mad about that Tennessee game :D . you still moving to NYC....My bad on the thread jack

It looks like we might have enough in Georgia to have a TT weekend next spring

georgea0731
11-16-2005, 02:57 PM
Welcome! Check out the new MC dealer, Watersports Central.

LakePirate
11-16-2005, 03:15 PM
Uncalled for Pirate, I think you are still mad about that Tennessee game :D . you still moving to NYC....My bad on the thread jack

It looks like we might have enough in Georgia to have a TT weekend next spring

All in good fun my brother....all in good fun.

pilot02
11-16-2005, 03:17 PM
Another here in Hampton..... which is a dot on the map which is better known as home of the AMS.

LakePirate
11-16-2005, 03:29 PM
George I see that you have been to the new MC dealer.

Did you go to the open house?

I have been to the website a couple of times and it is still under construction.
The first mention of the change was back on August 3 and they still haven't updated?

atlfootr
12-26-2005, 12:23 PM
MC Owners in Atlanta ... here to FOOT!

Cousin_Jeff
03-23-2006, 01:53 PM
Well Atlfootr has taught me a good lesson. So, I am posting on here as an Atlanta MC owner. I would encourage anyone else who was like me and not posting to let it be known if you are in the ATL area. There are a lot of people and who knows, one of them may be able to help you with something if they hadn't moved to Florida. :D

richardsoncd
03-23-2006, 02:15 PM
I've got a great guy just north of Atlanta that knows everything about MC's from the S&S's up. I know of a couple of people in Athens that use him exclusively even though he is farther than Buford or Atlanta. If you want his info just let me know, he is near Lake Rabun.

Cousin_Jeff
03-23-2006, 02:47 PM
Thanks Richardsoncd. Actually it isn't help with my boat that I need. I decided to try barefooting this summer and who would have been a better teacher than the president of the ATL barefoot club? Well I missed my chance as he just moved to Florida.

So if anyone else is out there that lives in ATL and wants to teach me to foot, let me know. :D

richardsoncd
03-23-2006, 02:49 PM
Thanks Richardsoncd. Actually it isn't help with my boat that I need. I decided to try barefooting this summer and who would have been a better teacher than the president of the ATL barefoot club? Well I missed my chance as he just moved to Florida.

So if anyone else is out there that lives in ATL and wants to teach me to foot, let me know. :D

I second that...I want to learn as well, I can get to my a$$ on a deep water, but then when I try to stand up I wake up on the back of the ski platform

h20_skidog
03-24-2006, 01:21 PM
Cousin_Jeff,

I cannot teach you any barefoot’n tricks; only encourage your attempts! :D

However, I can teach you some of the barefoot basics.
Shoot me a PM on when and where you would like to get together.
Nick