PDA

View Full Version : replacement impellers

john jones
04-20-2014, 05:45 PM
I pulled my ballast pumps apart today on my new to me 02 x-star. All the impellers are shot. The part number I have on the pumps is a Jabasco 18220-0121. What impellers are people using? I see lots of replacements, it seems like the green ones are the best, but will they fit in my ballast pump?

Is Wakemakers the best place to get impellers?

Thanks

j.mccreight@hotmail.com
04-20-2014, 09:11 PM
I pulled my ballast pumps apart today on my new to me 02 x-star. All the impellers are shot. The part number I have on the pumps is a Jabasco 18220-0121. What impellers are people using? I see lots of replacements, it seems like the green ones are the best, but will they fit in my ballast pump?

Thanks

Don't have ballast but the green ones are what this forum says to use along with polishing the inside.

blackhawk
04-20-2014, 10:26 PM
John - The green impellers will fit into your pump head. I have them for $26, same price as Wakemakers, but I can beat their shipping costs. I can ship same day as long as I receive payment before noon. I also have other spare parts. On an '02 probably would be a good idea to replace the pump o-ring and lip seal. Check out my website for details. Just click the link in my signature. Thanks

CantRepeat
04-23-2014, 11:02 AM

Thanks

wakemakers.com is a great place to buy from. Lot of excellent guys with great knowledge and will go the extra mile when it counts. You can't go wrong with them.

Forgot to add, any orders over $50 gets you a TT discount code. Call them about it.

blackhawk
04-23-2014, 02:30 PM
I am a pretty excellent guy also.

MCVOLS
04-23-2014, 04:53 PM
Got a new pump from blackhawk, good price, quick shipping good experience.

john jones
04-23-2014, 08:20 PM
Got the green impellers from Blackhawk, great price, excellent service!

CantRepeat
04-24-2014, 08:50 AM
I am a pretty excellent guy also.

I don't doubt that you are.

The OP asked for feedback about wakemakers so I provided him that. In the years that I've been buying from wakemakers they have always gone the extra mile for me. I can and will always advocate buying from them. They've earned it.

MarkS
04-24-2014, 08:54 AM
go green you will not be sorry