PDA

View Full Version : Power distribution point X-10

rspiecha
04-02-2014, 02:28 PM
Is there a power distribution point/block under the dash of a 2005 X-10??? I have to install ballast pumps, and would like to get power up close to the dash by the switches. I have looked under the dash, but thinking I'm going to have to remove the kick panel with the sub to find it behind it. Which is a royal pain, just wanted to see if anyone knows for sure, or I will have to run a line back around to the battery.

thanks

CC2MC
04-03-2014, 12:12 PM
Does your X-10 not already have ballast pumps? I don't remember if there is a distribution bar under the dash or not. I would like to know the procedure you are going to take though. I will take a look at mine to see if I can seen anything.

rspiecha
04-04-2014, 11:39 AM
I say X-10, but in reality, its a Maristar 210VRS with a tower added and wake plate. I know the hull has all the same mounting areas glassed in just like the X-10 uses for the ballast pumps. I've always used the throw overboard tsunami pump instead of drilling holes in boat. Now the boat is several years old, time to bite the bullet and attack it with a hole cup bits :)

I see you are in the same boat as me :)

Thanks