PDA

View Full Version : cool factory pic

FamilyX2
12-12-2013, 02:10 PM
Thought you might like to see my new X-10 being built...i'd never seen the wall banners before.

Aric'sX15
12-12-2013, 02:15 PM
i would do dirty things for one of those posters.... lol

scott023
12-12-2013, 02:19 PM
Those are great banners, your boat looks darn good.

thatsmrmastercraft
12-12-2013, 02:22 PM
Great pic......love the colors on your X-10!

Burbon66
12-12-2013, 02:52 PM
Have you got more pics of the X10 being built?

FamilyX2
12-12-2013, 03:06 PM
Have you got more pics of the X10 being built?

this pic & one with wall banners were received today as boat moves into assembly.

Pickwick
12-12-2013, 03:11 PM
this pic & one with wall banners were received today as boat moves into assembly.

Wish my steering wheel still had the wrapping on it :cry:

andy@midwestmastercraft
12-12-2013, 03:48 PM
We have an X-10 in stock with the same exterior colors. It looks awesome. You will love it. Here is a link to the pictures if you want to see what it will look like in a few days.

http://www.midwestmastercraft.com/2014-MasterCraft-X-10-p/2014_mastercraft_x-10_flake.htm

FamilyX2
12-12-2013, 04:27 PM
We have an X-10 in stock with the same exterior colors. It looks awesome. You will love it. Here is a link to the pictures if you want to see what it will look like in a few days.

http://www.midwestmastercraft.com/2014-MasterCraft-X-10-p/2014_mastercraft_x-10_flake.htm

nice boat! ;-)
pretty close….interior will be different & i went with teak platform and wraparound windshield

FamilyX2
12-12-2013, 04:30 PM
Wish my steering wheel still had the wrapping on it :cry:

doesn't look like this?

FamilyX2
12-12-2013, 04:32 PM
decided to go with 6.0L

FamilyX2
12-12-2013, 06:05 PM
these guys don't waste much time…

Morety
12-12-2013, 06:11 PM
I'm about to order one using very similar color schemes. Also debating 5.7 vs. 6.0. I really enjoy seeing your build pics, great looking boat. What other options did you order, FamilyX2?

Seano
12-12-2013, 06:16 PM
great looking boat, they build them quick.

scott023
12-12-2013, 06:27 PM
I'm about to order one using very similar color schemes. Also debating 5.7 vs. 6.0. I really enjoy seeing your build pics, great looking boat. What other options did you order, FamilyX2?

Very nice!!

FamilyX2
12-12-2013, 08:09 PM

i love Canadian flake/black/white combo.
i think i have a design-a-boat saved with exactly what you showed….it's hard to decide.

options: pro package, surf package, 6.0L, teak, wraparound windshield, 4 twr spkrs, heater, heated seats, underwater lights, speaker ring lights, Fusion, transom remote, transom walkthrough, rear flip seat…

Tony Webb
12-13-2013, 06:04 AM

What type of time frame do you have to wait when you order.

A new MC to us takes approx. 3 to 4 months. The same with ordering an Australian built Malibu

Mastercraft13
12-13-2013, 09:59 AM

I did the 6.0 in mine and love it.

Morety
12-13-2013, 10:15 AM
I'm thinking 6.0, Pro Package, Surf Package, rear flip seat, transom walkthrough, wraparound windshield, upgraded stereo, 2 JL tower speakers, heater and then trying to decide on the underwater lights and the big one, the Z5 cargo bimini.

Pickwick
12-14-2013, 12:31 AM
doesn't look like this?

Just hateful...:noface:

Mastercraft13
12-16-2013, 02:30 PM
I'm thinking 6.0, Pro Package, Surf Package, rear flip seat, transom walkthrough, wraparound windshield, upgraded stereo, 2 JL tower speakers, heater and then trying to decide on the underwater lights and the big one, the Z5 cargo bimini.

Morety - I did the 6.0, pro package, flip seat, transom walk through, wrap windshield, 4 Jl plastic cans, sirius, heater and shower on my baby. They did not offer the surf package last year, but just based off of my test drive I didn't even get the surf tabs on mine. Boat is small enough that if you weight it correctly the tabs were not even needed. Thought about the underwater lights, but not worth the cash in my opinion even though it looks cool.

Morety
12-16-2013, 02:54 PM
Morety - I did the 6.0, pro package, flip seat, transom walk through, wrap windshield, 4 Jl plastic cans, sirius, heater and shower on my baby. They did not offer the surf package last year, but just based off of my test drive I didn't even get the surf tabs on mine. Boat is small enough that if you weight it correctly the tabs were not even needed. Thought about the underwater lights, but not worth the cash in my opinion even though it looks cool.

Sounds like we're looking at very similar boats! When doing the online boat builder, is the billet walkthrough door really an option? I don't know if I've ever seen an MC from our dealer with the acrylic one it would replace. And does anyone have any experience with the Fusion bluetooth option that MC is offering?

wallnut21
12-16-2013, 03:11 PM
I did the Fusion Bluetooth option on my new boat only because it was $60. Every other Bluetooth audio device I've used has worked well with my iPhone so I had no reason the think otherwise on this one. It's on the Fusion Marine website if you want to check it out.

Morety
12-16-2013, 03:15 PM
I did the Fusion Bluetooth option on my new boat only because it was $60. Every other Bluetooth audio device I've used has worked well with my iPhone so I had no reason the think otherwise on this one. It's on the Fusion Marine website if you want to check it out.

Thank you. I hadn't priced that option out yet, but for $60 it's a no brainer.

FamilyX2
12-16-2013, 04:10 PM
Sounds like we're looking at very similar boats! When doing the online boat builder, is the billet walkthrough door really an option? I don't know if I've ever seen an MC from our dealer with the acrylic one it would replace. And does anyone have any experience with the Fusion bluetooth option that MC is offering?

i went with 6.0 partly off Mastercraft13's thoughts on his.

can't remember exact prices, but… transom walkthrough, fusion (most comments i've heard have been positive), walkthrough door were fairly cheap.
Price can really add up with the aluminum tower cans, tower lights, speaker ring lights/underwater lights, heater, heated seats.

Morety
12-16-2013, 05:33 PM
i went with 6.0 partly off Mastercraft13's thoughts on his.

can't remember exact prices, but… transom walkthrough, fusion (most comments i've heard have been positive), walkthrough door were fairly cheap.
Price can really add up with the aluminum tower cans, tower lights, speaker ring lights/underwater lights, heater, heated seats.

As soon as I get the price for each option, I may start adding/subtracting but this is good information to have. Thank you!

Mastercraft13
12-16-2013, 05:36 PM

Mine has the billet walk through door, I don think they had the option of an acrylic door in 2013. I did go with the 4 JL plastic cans over the billet ones, my cover is an over tower so they would not have the risk of the plastic fading due to being in the weather, plus there is a significant cost difference between the plastic and billet ones.

Morety
12-16-2013, 06:01 PM
Mine has the billet walk through door, I don think they had the option of an acrylic door in 2013. I did go with the 4 JL plastic cans over the billet ones, my cover is an over tower so they would not have the risk of the plastic fading due to being in the weather, plus there is a significant cost difference between the plastic and billet ones.

How do you like the over the tower cover? It depends on if I get the Z5, but if I get the regular bimini, I am certainly considering the over the tower cover in order to keep the tower, speakers, and racks clean.

Mastercraft13
12-16-2013, 06:16 PM
How do you like the over the tower cover? It depends on if I get the Z5, but if I get the regular bimini, I am certainly considering the over the tower cover in order to keep the tower, speakers, and racks clean.

Absolutely love it, over the tower was not available through the factory last year and this was extremely important for me. My dealer has a local guy that did it with the sunbrella material opposed to the cotton based factory ones for the same price as what the factory would of charged for the cover.

Was very surprised on the quality as he put reinforcement material at all the stress points as well as snaps opposed to the straps that the factory has.

Seano
12-16-2013, 06:42 PM
Absolutely love it, over the tower was not available through the factory last year and this was extremely important for me. My dealer has a local guy that did it with the sunbrella material opposed to the cotton based factory ones for the same price as what the factory would of charged for the cover.

Was very surprised on the quality as he put reinforcement material at all the stress points as well as snaps opposed to the straps that the factory has.

Pics or I don't believe it

Mastercraft13
12-16-2013, 07:26 PM
This is the only photo I have with the cover on, you can sort of get the idea. At least everyone can see how pregnant the wife is (literally 1 week before baby and she was still out on the boat)

Seano
12-16-2013, 11:01 PM
This is the only photo I have with the cover on, you can sort of get the idea. At least everyone can see how pregnant the wife is (literally 1 week before baby and she was still out on the boat)

Thanks for pic, tarp looks very nice and fits well too. If I'm not happy with my over the tower I will hit u up on some details. Congratulations on the new edition to your family.