PDA

View Full Version : 93 Pro star S&S ignition switch

Towboatcapt
12-11-2013, 09:09 PM
Last day out for the season was going to let the wife drive, she got a little over excited and snapped the key off! I put half the key back in and turned it with a beer tab. I do like being able to crank it with a beer tab. I need to buy a 4 way replacement for it. I saw a thread on here with info on that but I cannot find it again. Any information on the replacement part would be awesome.
Happy Holidays

Table Rocker
12-11-2013, 09:26 PM
Last day out for the season was going to let the wife drive, she got a little over excited and snapped the key off! I put half the key back in and turned it with a beer tab. I do like being able to crank it with a beer tab. I need to buy a 4 way replacement for it. I saw a thread on here with info on that but I cannot find it again. Any information on the replacement part would be awesome.
Happy Holidays
I'm not sure if it is the same as the one you have or not, but this one will work.
http://a248.e.akamai.net/origin-cdn.volusion.com/k2xjv.3uwmj/v/vspfiles/photos/MasterCraft_Ignition_Switch-2T.jpg?1352713366
http://www.waterskis.com/502209-p/mastercraft_ignition_switch.htm?gclid=CIGA16HPqbsC FaTm7AodrFMAcQ&gdftrk=gdfV22552_a_7c873_a_7c5126_a_7c502209

Have we seen pics of your 93 S&S?

madcityskier
12-11-2013, 09:28 PM
Contact the folks at skidim.com I've worked with Vince there and he is very knowledgeable. Should have no problem getting you set up would be my guess. In fact it might be this one:
http://www.skidim.com/prodinfo.asp?number=SIEMP41040

thatsmrmastercraft
12-11-2013, 09:45 PM
Either of those will work. I do like the MC keys that come with the one from Midwest Mastercraft. I might replace the generic switch in my boat with that one in spring.

Towboatcapt
12-11-2013, 09:51 PM
Awesome thanks guys!!
Mr. MC you may have seen it I bought it from another TT it was for sale in the market section, blue S&S has the Malibu wedge on the back.
Thanks again for the quick reply.

thatsmrmastercraft
12-11-2013, 09:52 PM
Awesome thanks guys!!
Mr. MC you may have seen it I bought it from another TT it was for sale in the market section, blue S&S has the Malibu wedge on the back.

One of the guys on here was considering it. I had offered to look at it but it never got that far. Great looking boat, though the trailer is begging for some sexy wheels! :love:

Towboatcapt
12-11-2013, 10:00 PM
This one was for sale in colorado you may be thinking of another one that would have been a long drive for you to check out!

thatsmrmastercraft
12-11-2013, 10:02 PM
This one was for sale in colorado you may be thinking of another one that would have been a long drive for you to check out!

I may be willing to go out of my way for a fellow TT member, but there is a limit. :rolleyes::D:D

Table Rocker
12-11-2013, 10:02 PM
Awesome thanks guys!!
Looks great! Congratulations on a beautiful boat (pleasure craft).

Towboatcapt
12-11-2013, 10:11 PM
I may be willing to go out of my way for a fellow TT member, but there is a limit. :rolleyes::D:D

Haha!!

The Trailer is getting freshened up this winter, boat will be blocked for some gel repair on the keel. Perfect time for sand/prime/paint, new bunks, new led lights and harness. Got decals already.

I'll start a thread during the refurb, With lots of pictures. I haven't been on here long but I know the importance of pictures!

thatsmrmastercraft
12-11-2013, 10:22 PM
Haha!!

The Trailer is getting freshened up this winter, boat will be blocked for some gel repair on the keel. Perfect time for sand/prime/paint, new bunks, new led lights and harness. Got decals already.

I'll start a thread during the refurb, With lots of pictures. I haven't been on here long but I know the importance of pictures!

:popcorn::popcorn::popcorn: