PDA

View Full Version : erkoehler.

stevo137
10-26-2005, 07:34 PM
I have recently seen a bit of ball bustin' directed towards Erk.
Some of it may be justified but I think that considering his age and recent input to the forum, he has been a good TT member.
Think about what we were doing when we were 21!
This guy is working on his education, has a clear and defined plan for his future, and has his own MC to boot!
I'm sure that if I told him that I want to ski tomorrow, somehow he would find a way to get that damn boat to the ramp on the Fox and pull my old a** down the river.
Lighten up guys, I can tell that Eric is a good guy even though I haven't met him face to face.
I really enjoy seeing young people such as Eric keeping our sport alive...

Ric
10-26-2005, 07:37 PM
Some of it may be justified but I think that considering his age and recent input to the forum, he has been a good TT member.
This guy is working on his education, has a clear and defined plan for his future, and has his own MC to boot!
I'm sure that if I told him that I want to ski tomorrow, somehow he would find a way to get that damn boat to the ramp on the Fox and pull my old a** down the river.
Lighten up guys, I can tell that Eric is a good guy even though I haven't met him face to face.
:love: .

stevo137
10-26-2005, 07:47 PM
OK Erk, see, I put my a** on the line for ya' man.
Now, stop posting bulls**t!!!!!!! :D

jmyers
10-26-2005, 07:56 PM
What did I miss? :confused: :popcorn:

AirJunky
10-26-2005, 08:00 PM
You lose a bet or something Stevo? ;)

Sorry for being a hardass here...... but when people go off about things they obviously know nothing about, it's tough to not call bu115hit. Erk obviously has the passion & thats great. But having a boat at 21 doesn't earn anyone respect in my book. I had a boat at 13 & it didn't get me squat. Posting till your fingers fall off and not really saying anything just proves the point. Just makes a guy look like a Yes-man.

But hey, I'll lighten up. I'm not here to piss anyone off. I'm here to share info with folks like myself. If someone wants to know something about experiences I've been thru first hand, then I'm all over sharing it. And I'd expect Erk to do the same.

Peace.

stevo137
10-26-2005, 08:10 PM
Junky, I'm sure he'll learn a lot from this thread, me too...

Leroy
10-26-2005, 08:13 PM
Here, here! Agree fully!

MarkP
10-26-2005, 08:18 PM
OK Erk, see, I put my a** on the line for ya' man.
Now, stop posting bulls**t!!!!!!! :D
Wow Stevo

I hope your not mad at me because I wondered (out loud) if erk could sing. I was only kiddin man..

6ballsisall
10-26-2005, 08:22 PM
Ok Steve, if we are shifting the ball bustin its gotta go somewhere. All eyes on Steve137!! :D

erkoehler
10-26-2005, 08:30 PM
You lose a bet or something Stevo? ;)

Sorry for being a hardass here...... but when people go off about things they obviously know nothing about, it's tough to not call bu115hit. Erk obviously has the passion & thats great. But having a boat at 21 doesn't earn anyone respect in my book. I had a boat at 13 & it didn't get me squat. Posting till your fingers fall off and not really saying anything just proves the point. Just makes a guy look like a Yes-man.

But hey, I'll lighten up. I'm not here to piss anyone off. I'm here to share info with folks like myself. If someone wants to know something about experiences I've been thru first hand, then I'm all over sharing it. And I'd expect Erk to do the same.

Peace.

I will agree that prior to getting the boat I did post alot of BS, but post purchase and throughout the summer I think I have posted useful information and necessary questions.

If you look at the avg. posts, I only avg. 10 posts per day where others avg. closer to 20 posts per day. So, if posting frequently is the problem, address your issues with others on the board.

stevo137
10-26-2005, 08:30 PM
Ok Steve, if we are shifting the ball bustin its gotta go somewhere. All eyes on Steve137!! :D
Bring it on my friend, but don't forget, I have an excuse.
I'M CRAZY! http://deephousepage.com/smilies/tongueout.gif

MarkP
10-26-2005, 08:35 PM
I will agree that prior to getting the boat I did post alot of BS, but post purchase and throughout the summer I think I have posted useful information and necessary questions.

If you look at the avg. posts, I only avg. 10 posts per day where others avg. closer to 20 posts per day. So, if posting frequently is the problem, address your issues with others on the board.But can you singhttp://deephousepage.com/smilies/poke2.gif?

erkoehler
10-26-2005, 08:37 PM
What was that about useless posts?

AirJunky
10-26-2005, 08:39 PM

If you look at the avg. posts, I only avg. 10 posts per day where others avg. closer to 20 posts per day. So, if posting frequently is the problem, address your issues with others on the board.
Erk, you don't even have your heater installed all the way & your posting that the heater is a nicety & the shower a necessity? This is the voice of someone who knows? And it's not uncommon.

erkoehler
10-26-2005, 08:42 PM
Erk, you don't even have your heater installed all the way & your posting that the heater is a nicety & the shower a necessity? This is the voice of someone who knows? And it's not uncommon.

Thanks for your deep concern, but my heater is installed and works great. I installed the heater over 3 weeks ago with Rockman, and chicago Mastercraft finished the hose connections for me 10+ days ago. Been on the water 3 or 4 times with the heater and shower, and in the weather we are having they are a necessity. :D

AirJunky
10-26-2005, 08:48 PM
Hehe, OK. Guess I was reading from some other thread that you didn't have it installed 3 days ago.

10-24-2005, 12:51 PM
MC Maniac

Send a message via AIM to erkoehler
I have the vent tubes, but haven't decided where to intall the vents yet. Tough decisions! I am going to hook up 2 defrost vents soon.

erkoehler
10-26-2005, 08:51 PM
The install is done, and it is staying that way for the rest of this season and probably all spring because I think the heater rocks the way it is :D Three vents blowing directly at the drivers legs seems to keep my drivers satisfied and quite warm......I do believe that is the purpose of the heater :rolleyes:

AirJunky
10-26-2005, 08:52 PM
The install is done, and it is staying that way for the rest of this season and probably all spring because I think the heater rocks the way it is :D Three vents blowing directly at the drivers legs seems to keep my drivers satisfied and quite warm......I do believe that is the purpose of the heater :rolleyes:
Yep, thats it. You got it.

erkoehler
10-26-2005, 08:54 PM
Whatever, I am done arguing about it..... :cool:

rodltg2
10-26-2005, 08:59 PM
i just put a heater in myself. it is nice. havent used it yet , but it looks like my nice california weather has turned to ****. its about right on schedule. usually halloween is when it starts to rain. rained all day. i am sad. looks like heater and wetsuits. now. :mad:

6ballsisall
10-26-2005, 09:12 PM
Alright erk and air easy dudes! :cool:
Ya'll need to head over this way and enjoy a fresh bottle of Makers Mark wth me. Calm them nerves down!!

stevo137
10-26-2005, 09:14 PM
Alright erk and air easy dudes! :cool:
Ya'll need to head over this way and enjoy a fresh bottle of Makers Mark wth me. Calm them nerves down!!
I'm drinkin' Dickel no. 12 as we speak!!! :D

Footin
Fight, fight!!!!!!!!!

stevo137
Fight, fight!!!!!!!!!
It's better than holding it in...

6ballsisall
10-26-2005, 09:15 PM
I'm drinkin' Dickel no. 12 as we speak!!! :D

Bring the bottle on down, we'll do a taste test :D

stevo137
10-26-2005, 09:19 PM
Bring the bottle on down, we'll do a taste test :D
Tell ya' what, you bring the Makers and I'll bring the Knob Creek to the next Mania!

Footin
10-26-2005, 09:21 PM
Will Erkle come to the next Mag Mania? We could throw him in the lake.

6ballsisall
10-26-2005, 09:21 PM
Tell ya' what, you bring the Makers and I'll bring the Knob Creek to the next Mania!

Done deal dude!! Already looking forward to next years event and have a few ideas in store.

Footin
10-26-2005, 09:25 PM
Hey Jeff, I hate to threadjack but did you ever get the charging problem figured out with your boat?

Did that car dealer call you back as promised?

Inquiring minds want to know.

stevo137
10-26-2005, 09:26 PM
You know Footin, it looks like he knows quite a bit about footin and is rather good at it himself...

Footin
10-26-2005, 09:28 PM
Think he will be the new "Natural"

stevo137
10-26-2005, 09:35 PM
No way dude, I still call you (The Natural)...

erkoehler
10-26-2005, 09:38 PM

You can try to throw me in the lake, good luck :D

I will be there, lets work out some dates so that I can get some vacation time requested.

And

I am just learning in regaurds to barefooting.

Please continue the threadjack........

ski36short
10-26-2005, 09:48 PM

I hope you're not referring to my anti-hybrid rant! That was directed at no one in particular, just random cyberspace. I was going to give the lad props for his handle on economics but I think I forgot...

Now back to talkin' about the booze!

6ballsisall
10-26-2005, 09:53 PM

Thats a non-replaceable position so long as you show up next year :D

Footin
10-26-2005, 09:55 PM
I'm there, I hope Erkle can help me with my back deeps.

erkoehler
10-26-2005, 09:57 PM

I can drive them for you, as far as showing you how......not quite.

6ballsisall
10-26-2005, 09:58 PM

Dude, ahh.........your shoulder????? :eek:

Footin
10-26-2005, 09:59 PM
Dude, ahh.........your shoulder????? :eek:

Quote from Roadhouse, "Pain don't hurt"

Cloaked
10-26-2005, 10:00 PM
Erk.. You're tough and chubby...:D ..... but you rock... :dance:

Laurel_Lake_Skier
10-26-2005, 10:13 PM
Make sure that bilge pump is working! A couple of years ago I had a friend driving for me and I forgot to turn it on for him. When I got back in the boat, I was shocked to see standing water everywhere.

6ballsisall
10-26-2005, 10:14 PM
Make sure that bilge pump is working! A couple of years ago I had a friend driving for me and I forgot to turn it on for him. When I got back in the boat, I was shocked to see standing water everywhere.

Why would you need the bilge for this?

Footin
10-26-2005, 10:16 PM
Why would you need the bilge for this?

LOTSA SPRAY!!!! when on the boom.

Footin
10-26-2005, 10:17 PM
Jeff, the boat fixed yet????

6ballsisall
10-26-2005, 10:19 PM
Jeff, the boat fixed yet????

Uhh......... well I have thought about fixing it yet. Does that count ? :D

Cloaked
10-26-2005, 10:20 PM
Uhh......... well I have thought about fixing it yet. Does that count ? :DNO!.... :D Not even close.... LOL

6ballsisall
10-26-2005, 10:22 PM
NO!.... :D Not even close.... LOL

Dang! Hey Sporty you going to bring that Shrimp Jumbalaya again next year? I got a hankerin for it already!

Cloaked
10-26-2005, 10:31 PM
Dang! Hey Sporty you going to bring that Shrimp Jumbalaya again next year? I got a hankerin for it already!Yes Sir I certainly will.

On a similar note, now that we have been through the inaugural event, the next one will be easier to plan and execute... I am already thinking a 3 or 4 day weekend...

6ballsisall
10-26-2005, 10:32 PM
Yes Sir I certainly will.

On a similar note, now that we have been through the inaugural event, the next one will be easier to plan and execute... I am already thinking a 3 or 4 day weekend...

Sounds good to me!!

erkoehler
10-26-2005, 10:34 PM
Mag,

When can we get some dates for the big event? I need to start planning for work...

6ballsisall
10-26-2005, 10:36 PM
Mag,

When can we get some dates for the big event? I need to start planning for work...

Well Erk that all depends on when Skeelers ladies and the hooters girls can come out. Oh....... you didn't hear us talk about that this year did you..... Oh no, I didn't just break the silence code did I :D

Cloaked
10-26-2005, 10:37 PM
Mag,

When can we get some dates for the big event? I need to start planning for work...Events in 2006:
Event 1: June
Event 2: July
Event 3: August
2nd Annual Mag Mania: Sept.

:dance: :D :popcorn:

Mag_Red
10-26-2005, 11:09 PM
Events in 2006:
Event 1: June
Event 2: July
Event 3: August
2nd Annual Mag Mania: Sept.

:dance: :D :popcorn:I believe Stevo requested a date in May ;)

erkoehler
10-26-2005, 11:13 PM
ok, what days in May.......

Workin' 4 Toys
10-26-2005, 11:15 PM
How did this all come about? I must have missed something.

Hoosier Bob
10-26-2005, 11:30 PM
I have been checking in but not so often. What is up? Someone messin' with Erk? I have been off hire for awhile but can re-up! Erk is Erk and I believe he is not malicious in any way what so ever. I know Stevo takes care of his own but not without good reason. Anyway I hope all is well but then again a good fight is not worth missing. Things have been a little slow around here!
Hoosier

Ric
10-27-2005, 01:35 AM
Steve, I want to apologize now if I offended erk with my comments about it being time for him to take a woman.

stevo137
10-27-2005, 01:53 AM
I believe Stevo requested a date in May ;)
I just thought that May would give us a good jump on the season but that's only my humble opinion.
What is the typical weather and water temp in May on Cumberland?

Cloaked
10-27-2005, 07:19 AM
I just thought that May would give us a good jump on the season but that's only my humble opinion.
What is the typical weather and water temp in May on Cumberland?Steve, after we talked the other day, I have rethUnkED the May date. And I'm still good for it... :D Sorry I omitted your request, but Mag is on it. I'd like to visit the boat over the winter for that matter and cook out, drink beverages, and do the cornhole thAng.... :uglyhamme

tex
10-27-2005, 09:30 AM
Erk-You owe Steveo137. Just because he started my 2 favorite threads(swimsuit/Friday-Drink), I won't bust your balls today. All bets are off tomorow! Have a great day!

stevo137
10-27-2005, 10:26 AM
Steve, after we talked the other day, I have rethUnkED the May date. And I'm still good for it... :D Sorry I omitted your request, but Mag is on it. I'd like to visit the boat over the winter for that matter and cook out, drink beverages, and do the cornhole thAng.... :uglyhamme
Sounds good Sporty.
Lets take it back to the Mania thread so that they can resume ball bustin'! :D

Ski-A-Rees
10-27-2005, 10:34 AM
I have felt that way in the past... I'm only eighteen but I own a Mastercraft!

east tx skier
10-27-2005, 12:53 PM
Hi Erk. Have a great day. I don't think I've busted your stones any worse than anyone elses. However, I will throw a theory out on this thread. I think Sassydog is your trash-talking tmc alterego like TPTtool was for Rod.

Have a good one.

Dan K
10-27-2005, 01:22 PM
I don't think Erkle would give up post count for an alter ego.
I've been here as long as Eastie and the boys and look at my post count.

east tx skier
10-27-2005, 01:31 PM
You know you've been here too long if you remember when there was no post count. Even longer if you remember when there were no separate threads.

jmyers
10-27-2005, 01:32 PM
Damn, boys I leave for the night and it takes me 20 minutes of reading to catch up!!! Give us westcoasters a break :D You can tell boating is slow with threads like this! :noface: :steering:

stevo137
10-27-2005, 08:25 PM
I hope you're not referring to my anti-hybrid rant! That was directed at no one in particular, just random cyberspace. I was going to give the lad props for his handle on economics but I think I forgot...

Now back to talkin' about the booze!
What kind of booze you bringin' Ski?

6ballsisall
10-27-2005, 09:02 PM
Steve, after we talked the other day, I have rethUnkED the May date. And I'm still good for it... :D Sorry I omitted your request, but Mag is on it. I'd like to visit the boat over the winter for that matter and cook out, drink beverages, and do the cornhole thAng.... :uglyhamme

A winter shindig sounds AWESOME!! Beer drinkin, cornhole. Maybe a boat if someone gets drunk enough to want to ski???? I am in!! :cool:

Cloaked
10-27-2005, 09:05 PM
A winter shindig sounds AWESOME!! Beer drinkin, cornhole. Maybe a boat if someone gets drunk enough to want to ski???? I am in!! :cool:
Is this a possibility, Mag-Bob??? I mean, chime in here anytime you like... :D

It's easy enough for me as I'm only 2.25 hours away....

Leroy
10-27-2005, 09:05 PM
We should have a winter shin-dig at Perfect North! When the snow gets here!

bcampbe7
10-27-2005, 09:06 PM
We should have a winter shin-dig at Perfect North! When the snow gets here!

I know it's a snow ski place, but where's Perfect North?

stevo137
10-27-2005, 09:09 PM
If there is snow, I surely won't be there.

bcampbe7
10-27-2005, 09:10 PM
If there is snow, I surely won't be there.

C'mon Stevo! You can snowboard! :cool:

Leroy
10-27-2005, 09:15 PM
Stevo; Just for you we will place some buoys along the hill!

http://www.perfectnorth.com/

It's just off of 74 west of Cincinnati.

stevo137
10-27-2005, 09:15 PM
C'mon Stevo! You can snowboard! :cool:
I despise cold weather and snow my friend.

bcampbe7
10-27-2005, 09:18 PM

Looks like it it just over 5 hours for me.
Heck, we could all stay at Jeff's! :D

bcampbe7
10-27-2005, 09:19 PM
I despise cold weather and snow my friend.

You live in Indiana!
You would love snowboarding. Well maybe not the first day or two, but you would get the hang of it.

stevo137
10-27-2005, 09:19 PM

Leroy, you're great company but I'm tellin' you for sure that I won't be there. There is no way. Again, I totally despise cold and snow and anything that has to do with it.
I'll see you at Mania...

6ballsisall
10-27-2005, 09:28 PM
I know it's a snow ski place, but where's Perfect North?

About 8 minutes from my house ;)

6ballsisall
10-27-2005, 09:29 PM
Looks like it it just over 5 hours for me.
Heck, we could all stay at Jeff's! :D

You bet you could pardner :)

bcampbe7
10-27-2005, 09:31 PM
About 8 minutes from my house ;)

I saw that!
You have the best of both Worlds there! Water skiing in the Summer and snow skiing in the Winter, both right in your back yard. :cool: :cool:

6ballsisall
10-27-2005, 09:33 PM
I saw that!
You have the best of both Worlds there! Water skiing in the Summer and snow skiing in the Winter, both right in your back yard. :cool: :cool:

Uh....if you can call that snow skiing. You forget I lived in Colorado for 20 years and have a ski in ski out Condo in Breckenridge. I call this a speed bump, not a mountain. But hey all in good fun it still is a good ole time ;)

Mag_Red
10-27-2005, 09:33 PM
Is this a possibility, Mag-Bob??? I mean, chime in here anytime you like... :D

It's easy enough for me as I'm only 2.25 hours away....Well the boat is there 24/7...........when you all want to do this??? I hear the cabins are really cheap too :D

bcampbe7
10-27-2005, 09:35 PM
Uh....if you can call that snow skiing. You forget I lived in Colorado for 20 years and have a ski in ski out Condo in Breckenridge. I call this a speed bump, not a mountain. But hey all in good fun it still is a good ole time ;)

I know, but it's better than nothing.
Ski-in ski-out on Breckenridge! Pour salt in the wound why don't ya. :)
There is no substitue for Colorado skiing.

6ballsisall
10-27-2005, 09:39 PM
I know, but it's better than nothing.

There is no substitue for Colorado skiing.

Yeah there is, Europe :guitar:

Seriously we should do a winter shindin somewhere. Just so long as Sporty brings his Shrimp Jumbalaya and Steve's misses makes us some of that rockin Chili it doesnt matter to me :wavey:

erkoehler
10-27-2005, 10:12 PM
Is this winter shindig going to involve skiing/footin?

Cloaked
10-27-2005, 10:21 PM
Is this winter shindig going to involve skiing/footin?Not this white boy... :D :D Not until April...

Food, drinks, friendship, and fun... But if you want to ski, we'll find you a ride... :popcorn:

erkoehler
10-27-2005, 10:21 PM
Not this white boy... :D :D Not until April...

Food, drinks, friendship, and fun... But if you want to ski, we'll find you a ride... :popcorn:

Does the lake with the house boat on it freeze?

bcampbe7
10-27-2005, 10:30 PM
Does the lake with the house boat on it freeze?

Buying that MC has turned you into a skiing/footin freak! That's cool Eric! :cool: :toast:

erkoehler
10-27-2005, 10:35 PM
So, can we get a boat in to the water without having to back it onto the ice and waiting for it to fall through???? :D

Cloaked
10-27-2005, 10:37 PM
On a mild winter I doubt the lake freezes. And it should be accessible to launch. The water was down when we were there and it can't get too much lower for winter pool.

Grilling, chilling, and bullchitting works for me.... lest we forget cornholing and sipping some cold beverages.

erkoehler
10-27-2005, 10:38 PM
On a mild winter I doubt the lake freezes. And it should be accessible to launch. The water was down when we were there and it can't get too much lower for winter pool.

Grilling, chilling, and bullchitting works for me.... lest we forget cornholing and sipping some cold beverages.

Depending on the time that you guys are thinking of, I may be interested if there will be someone willing to bring a boat :D

bcampbe7
10-27-2005, 10:39 PM
Depending on the time that you guys are thinking of, I may be interested if there will be someone willing to bring a boat :D

There is a houseboat. :D

erkoehler
10-27-2005, 10:40 PM
There is a houseboat. :D

more specifically, a ski boat, and preferrably a MC :D I'll bring the snowmobiles if there is such a need.... :eek:

6ballsisall
10-27-2005, 11:08 PM
more specifically, a ski boat, and preferrably a MC :D I'll bring the snowmobiles if there is such a need.... :eek:

I'd dewinterize for this one.

BriEOD
10-27-2005, 11:10 PM
***!! Man, I take a break from the site with just minimal posts to replyto PMs and it goes to hell in a hand basket. Bill's kickin' Eric's arse in verbal judo. Eric's claiming we are all incapable of throwing him in the lake. Jeff's trying to be mother hen and it's all Stevo's fault for bringing it up. Dam, I didn't even get a call from my wing man this week (Mark). Doug what's going on man, anarchy brother!! :confused:

6ballsisall
10-27-2005, 11:12 PM
***!! Man, I take a break from the site with just minimal posts to replyto PMs and it goes to hell in a hand basket. Bill's kickin' Eric's arse in verbal judo. Eric's claiming we are all incapable of throwing him in the lake. Jeff's trying to be mother hen and it's all Stevo's fault for bringing it up. Dam, I didn't even get a call from my wing man this week (Mark). Doug what's going on man, anarchy brother!! :confused:

Mother Hen???? Oh man thats fighting words Bri :cool:

Mag_Red
10-27-2005, 11:14 PM
Does the lake with the house boat on it freeze?Hell no! I bet the temps are still in the 50's or high 40's

Mag_Red
10-27-2005, 11:16 PM
My 209 will more than likely be 1/2 mile away in a storage facility

Leroy
10-27-2005, 11:18 PM
Unless you are extemely lucky, there is no need for a snowmobile unfortunately.

Leroy
10-27-2005, 11:21 PM
Huh? Decaf Brian!

BriEOD
10-27-2005, 11:22 PM
Mother Hen???? Oh man thats fighting words Bri :cool:
Yeah I hear ya. What's up with your Dodge? The site has been busy. I've got to put these books down and pop on here now and then.

BriEOD
10-27-2005, 11:22 PM
Huh? Decaf Brian!
Touche'! :)

Leroy
10-27-2005, 11:29 PM
Ha Ha Ha!!!!:toast:

Are you still bound for Alaska or was that a joke?

bcampbe7
10-27-2005, 11:32 PM

That was joke Leroy. He's heading to Guam.

MarkP
10-27-2005, 11:33 PM
***!! Man, I take a break from the site with just minimal posts to replyto PMs and it goes to hell in a hand basket. Bill's kickin' Eric's arse in verbal judo. Eric's claiming we are all incapable of throwing him in the lake. Jeff's trying to be mother hen and it's all Stevo's fault for bringing it up. Dam, I didn't even get a call from my wing man this week (Mark). Doug what's going on man, anarchy brother!! :confused:LMAO!! I guess you read this threadhttp://www.sitcomsonline.com/boards/images/smilies/tiphat.gif

erkoehler
10-27-2005, 11:52 PM
Hell no! I bet the temps are still in the 50's or high 40's

Are those water temps, or air temps? If it is water temps, I will definetly ski :D

Leroy
10-27-2005, 11:56 PM
:eek3: Well I hear the water skiing is great, tell us how it is Brian......

That was joke Leroy. He's heading to Guam.

6ballsisall
10-28-2005, 12:16 AM
Yeah I hear ya. What's up with your Dodge? .

Nothing. Dodge blows. My 2nd letter obviously didn't do jack. Its about time to lawyer up and let the litigation fly :shocked:

Leroy
10-28-2005, 01:35 AM
Jeff; I had to recently file a complaint with the Indiana Attorney General for a credit card charge (Creditguard from the bank) we knew nothing of for 2 years and the charge and finance charges where beyond belief. After 6 months of talking to people at the bank/credit card this was promptly "solved" after they received the Attorney General letter.

It was very easy and on line to file a complaint. This might be worth a try before spending money on a lawyer.

BriEOD
10-28-2005, 07:46 AM

LMAO! :uglyhamme No, no we aren't going to Alaska I was joking. We are relocating to Tampa. Which is actually home for me so I'm pretty excited.

BriEOD
10-28-2005, 07:48 AM
:eek3: Well I hear the water skiing is great, tell us how it is Brian......
I don't know about the skiing in Guam, but the diving is excellent!! However, all those dam brown tress snakes give me the willies! :rant:

T Scott
10-28-2005, 08:56 AM
LMAO! :uglyhamme No, no we aren't going to Alaska I was joking. We are relocating to Tampa. Which is actually home for me so I'm pretty excited.

Brian,
When are you arriving in Tampa? We will have to hook up and ski sometime once you get to Tampa. Orlando is only an hour or so away. I also visit my parents in the St. Pete area regularly.

Tom

BriEOD
10-28-2005, 09:23 AM
Tom,

For sure! We'll be moving Jan 06. We found out last week and than on Friday someone knocked on my door and offered to buy my house. We don't even have a sign in the yard, how is that for good karma? So, we're trying to tackle that this weekend. Plus, we're trying to look down there. I want to live out in the Lutz/Land O Lakes area but at the same time don't want to have to drive an hour each way to the base everyday.

T Scott
10-28-2005, 09:26 AM
Tom,

For sure! We'll be moving Jan 06. We found out last week and than on Friday someone knocked on my door and offered to buy my house. We don't even have a sign in the yard, how is that for good karma? So, we're trying to tackle that this weekend. Plus, we're trying to look down there. I want to live out in the Lutz/Land O Lakes area but at the same time don't want to have to drive an hour each way to the base everyday.

Will you be working out of McDill AFB ??

Sorry about the threadjack guys!

BriEOD
10-28-2005, 09:38 AM
Yeah sorry guys - Yes, Tom I'll be out at MacDill. But, my family/friends are in North Tampa. So, either I drive in to the base everyday or spend after hours and weekends driving out the other way. I'm trying to find a happy median.

mrcrowson
10-28-2005, 10:11 AM
BriEOD,
No worries I live in Oldsmar, FL and would be glad to give you a pull when you move. My wife and I are always looking for others to enjoy the day out on the lake. Look us up.
2005 X7

BriEOD
10-28-2005, 10:28 AM
Will do. Where do you go, Lake Tarpon?

mrcrowson
10-28-2005, 11:20 AM
Lake Tarpon it is.. We usally try to get out there around 8:00 AM so it is not so crowded with amateurs :eek: I will send you our contact info so that you have it.

east tx skier
10-28-2005, 12:16 PM

So when are we going to Breck?

bcampbe7
10-28-2005, 12:17 PM

No joke!
We have a placet o crash, right Jeff?!? :D

east tx skier
10-28-2005, 12:18 PM

You got my number, brother. I'm as clueless as you. I think it all started a few days back with the little phrase, "bleaux me." Then, this thread.

east tx skier
10-28-2005, 12:24 PM
Erk, this may make it all better.

Read this before you post. (http://www.tmcowners.com/teamtalk/showthread.php?t=5848)

Leroy
10-28-2005, 12:25 PM
That's great! Congratulations!LMAO! :uglyhamme No, no we aren't going to Alaska I was joking. We are relocating to Tampa. Which is actually home for me so I'm pretty excited.

erkoehler
10-28-2005, 12:40 PM
You got my number, brother. I'm as clueless as you. I think it all started a few days back with the little phrase, "bleaux me." Then, this thread.

I had no problem with Farmer's post, he was simply defending the boat that he loves. My post was mis-understood, and I too love the 98 S&S and can only hope to own one some day.

east tx skier
10-28-2005, 12:53 PM
I hear ya. Regardless, I was just trying to bring Brian somewhat up to speed.

Rockman
10-28-2005, 02:57 PM

Cornholing? Unless you mean like, I'm staying home :D

ski36short
10-28-2005, 07:56 PM
What kind of booze you bringin' Ski?

Got a little Captain in ya??

The Captain and I get along well. He isn't as hard on my balance the next day as Jim, Jack, uncle Molson, etc. Of course a couple weeks ago in Cumberland 4 of us basically polished off a half barrel of some local microbrew red with minimal on-water effects!

Mag_Red
10-28-2005, 08:04 PM
So when are we going to Breck?Hell yeah!!!! :firejump: I'm in!

Mag_Red
10-28-2005, 08:05 PM
Cornholing? Unless you mean like, I'm staying home :D???Looks like a mighty fancy cornhole board you have there. We play with 4 bags a piece.

6ballsisall
10-28-2005, 08:14 PM

I dont know you tell me ;)

6ballsisall
10-28-2005, 08:15 PM
No joke!
We have a placet o crash, right Jeff?!? :D

Tru dat, tru dat. If ya'll want, I'll dewinterize when you come out and you can w-ski too. I'll ski if someone else will. Our lake hardly ever freezes.