PDA

View Full Version : Anyone in Raleigh, NC?

Footin
11-15-2013, 06:17 PM
Anyone in Raleigh are willing to lay thier eyes on a boat for me should I come to terms with the seller?

Hammer
11-15-2013, 06:56 PM
Let me guess. The 93? I can have a look for you, whichever it is, let me know.

Footin
11-15-2013, 07:58 PM
Thanks Hammer, PM at you.

Footin
11-16-2013, 10:32 PM
Jason, Thanks again for looking at it today. You saved me a long drive.

cbryan70
11-16-2013, 10:40 PM
Thrashed?

Footin
11-16-2013, 10:47 PM
Lets just say it did not meet my expectations in the least.

JMLVMI
11-17-2013, 03:31 AM
Sad when these special edition boats (or any MC) aren't cared for.

Hammer
11-17-2013, 11:30 AM
Was not the '93 he was looking at.

Big Dogg
11-18-2013, 01:53 AM
Completely off topic,

For those of you who are local to Raleigh, Durham, Cary area, what lakes do you often boat on locally? My fiance and I are relocating from St. Louis to Cary after graduation from Chiropractic school in a few months. Just wanting local knowledge on where to go. We both love to wakeboard and generally being out on the lake. We have heard that checking out Smith Mountain Lake in Virginia is a must.

Thanks ahead of time.

To the original poster, my apologies for the thread hijack, too bad the boat was not up to par.

Hammer
11-18-2013, 08:35 AM
Completely off topic,

For those of you who are local to Raleigh, Durham, Cary area, what lakes do you often boat on locally? My fiance and I are relocating from St. Louis to Cary after graduation from Chiropractic school in a few months. Just wanting local knowledge on where to go. We both love to wakeboard and generally being out on the lake. We have heard that checking out Smith Mountain Lake in Virginia is a must.

Thanks ahead of time.

To the original poster, my apologies for the thread hijack, too bad the boat was not up to par.

The valuable information you seek will require a small fee in the form of chiropractic service!:D

Big Dogg
11-18-2013, 08:10 PM
The valuable information you seek will require a small fee in the form of chiropractic service!:D

I am in the final stages of signing my contract as to the office I will be practicing in. I would love the opportunity to have you as a patient of mine. I will be focusing a small portion of my marketing time towards the watersports community. Therefore, it starts with one patient first, and I would love to return the favor of information for treatment services. I am relocating to the area in mid January and I'll let you know where I will be practicing. The first few years in the area, its highly unlikely that I will have a boat. So I would love to meet fellow TTer that boat in the area and would be willing to subsidize their gas expense for time behind the boat. Plus it would be good to meet like minded people and professionals in the area.

cbryan70
11-18-2013, 08:43 PM
Big dog house is lake shelbyville?

Big Dogg
11-18-2013, 09:09 PM
Big dog house is lake shelbyville?

My hometown is near Lake Shelbyville. I am graduating in St. Louis from Logan College of Chiropractic and moving to Raleigh, NC.

Shelbyville is a great lake. I just look forward to a long boating season in the south.

Hammer
11-18-2013, 11:02 PM
I am in the final stages of signing my contract as to the office I will be practicing in. I would love the opportunity to have you as a patient of mine. I will be focusing a small portion of my marketing time towards the watersports community. Therefore, it starts with one patient first, and I would love to return the favor of information for treatment services. I am relocating to the area in mid January and I'll let you know where I will be practicing. The first few years in the area, its highly unlikely that I will have a boat. So I would love to meet fellow TTer that boat in the area and would be willing to subsidize their gas expense for time behind the boat. Plus it would be good to meet like minded people and professionals in the area.

Give me a shout when you get in town. We will hook up and discuss available options.

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Tapatalk

virginmastercraftowner
11-19-2013, 12:53 PM
Not sure what your looking for but I have a 2002 X30 with 221 hrs I considering selling.
I bought this boat in May of this year as my first MC . It is in excellent condition and I love the
boat,but its more boat than I need. I live in SC and the boat has been winterized and in storage, but if are interested let me know . Looking at $ 32,500