PDA

View Full Version : MasterCraft 209 Stars and Stripes special edition houston TX

Nick Vanderpool
11-14-2013, 04:14 PM
This is truly a one of a kind boat and I hate to part with it but the family just needs a bigger boat!
You are looking at MasterCraft's 2004 and 2005 Boat Show custom boat. It has every option and includes an Xstar tower 11 (plus ten tweeter's) speakers and over 1800 watts of power thru dual amps. The boat as you can see by the pictures is a one of a kind all white boat with red Stars and Stripes and an all red Interior with grey carpet. All the cleats, dashboard and running gear are billett aluminum. The motor is a Vortec 350 H.O. with 340 hp and chromed on top. The boat only has 239 hours on it and has been garage kept and trailered and never left in the water. I am the only owner and bought it new in 2007 right off MasterCraft's lake with the warranty start date starting then. It has a custom two piece snap cover and comes with a barefoot boom and ballast bag in the rear ski department. The boat has a brand new prop, impeller and the motor was fully serviced this spring.

I'm asking $33,500 including Trailer.

skitilldark
11-14-2013, 04:25 PM
This is truly a one of a kind boat and I hate to part with it but the family just needs a bigger boat!
You are looking at MasterCraft's 2004 and 2005 Boat Show custom boat. It has every option and includes an Xstar tower 11 (plus ten tweeter's) speakers and over 1800 watts of power thru dual amps. The boat as you can see by the pictures is a one of a kind all white boat with red Stars and Stripes and an all red Interior with grey carpet. All the cleats, dashboard and running gear are billett aluminum. The motor is a Vortec 350 H.O. with 340 hp and chromed on top. The boat only has 239 hours on it and has been garage kept and trailered and never left in the water. I am the only owner and bought it new in 2007 right off MasterCraft's lake with the warranty start date starting then. It has a custom two piece snap cover and comes with a barefoot boom and ballast bag in the rear ski department. The boat has a brand new prop, impeller and the motor was fully serviced this spring.

I'm asking $33,500 including Trailer.

Wow. What a nice boat. That thing will sell before the end of the day. GLWS!

scott023
11-14-2013, 05:04 PM
Beautiful boat. No luck needed, that should sell quickly.

Do you have any pics of the motor?

neil.anderson63
11-14-2013, 05:15 PM
Nice boat, one of my favorite hulls that MC builds.- That interior looks like Charles Manson used it for a drop cloth. I'm just sayin'.... It's really red in there.

Nick Vanderpool
11-14-2013, 05:33 PM
No doubt it's red!

But I am always stopped at every lake because nobody has ever seen a boat like it!

Forgot to mention the sale will go through Texas Mastercraft in Fort Worth TX! I have a new boat on order with them and they will handle all the paperwork. Delivery can be in Houston or DFW area as I am back and forth on business all the time.

snork
11-14-2013, 05:35 PM
Welcome to TT, please post more pictures of motor, running gear, tower up, ect.
looks like a 2004 tower without swivel board racks, vin end in 04?

waterlogged882
11-27-2013, 09:06 PM
nice machine