PDA

View Full Version : xstar pic my friend sent

rodltg2
10-26-2005, 04:51 PM
my friend in search of a wakeboard boat sent this to me. it looks familiar didnt someon on this board own it.

"Limited Edition 05' only 12 out there for an extra
35k.

Its pimp. "

erkoehler
10-26-2005, 04:55 PM
Sharp looking boat, to big for my liking :eek:

zberger
10-26-2005, 04:57 PM
thats the special barb wire edition.. its all over wake side rides..

Ric
10-26-2005, 05:11 PM
my friend in search of a wakeboard boat sent this to me. it looks familiar didnt someon on this board own it.

"Limited Edition 05' only 12 out there for an extra
35k.

Its pimp. "
nice work
is it gelcoat or decal or a combination??

zberger
10-26-2005, 05:14 PM
nice work
is it gelcoat or decal or a combination??

all paint from what i understand.

http://www.wakesiderides.com/rides/index.php?page=out&id=611

http://community.webshots.com/user/waketrixx

ski_king
10-26-2005, 05:30 PM
Don't ya remember X_Star05 ? (http://www.tmcowners.com/teamtalk/member.php?u=1553)

SKI*MC
10-26-2005, 05:37 PM
yeah he has one just like it, its is eye candy!!! Anyone who has one is very lucky. Its not 1 of 12, its 1 of 4 from what i hear. Only 4 in the World!

rodltg2
10-26-2005, 05:53 PM
they should make them all like that, better than the graphics that look like someone left there boat out overnight in the ghetto.

mitch
10-26-2005, 06:12 PM
they should make them all like that, better than the graphics that look like someone left there boat out overnight in the ghetto.

What's wrong w/ the ghetto?

jmyers
10-26-2005, 06:16 PM
I got mine in the ghetto, I can start it with anything!! :dance: I even got dem spinners on my trailer, and fuzzy dice hangin' from my mirror! And it hold nine of my homies to cruise the hood in :banana: Only in a ghetto craft!!!!!!

rodltg2
10-26-2005, 08:13 PM
I got mine in the ghetto, I can start it with anything!! :dance: I even got dem spinners on my trailer, and fuzzy dice hangin' from my mirror! And it hold nine of my homies to cruise the hood in :banana: Only in a ghetto craft!!!!!!

thast funny. it reminds me of spring break .first night i was over served and that last beer i had must have been bad or past its born on date. i lost the boat keys. my buddy started it the next day with a pair of scissors. as a broke college student i never fixed it , so until the day i sold the boat you could start it with anything.

SKI*MC
10-26-2005, 08:21 PM
haha, thats funny! as for the ghetto thing, my boat it ghetto fab'lous, my perfect pass is my right hand, my fat sacs are my lazy friends, and the my board racks are any free space where there isnt a body.

PendO
10-27-2005, 01:39 AM
"Limited Edition" ... really have to give it to the marketing people on that one ... I thought someone from the NE had one and was having problems with spidering? (That one did not appear to have the same Bimini) Had NO idea it cost that much extra ... WOW! Wouldn't want to be the first guy to put a scratch in it!

Rod, I'll drink to your new Avatar, even though the smell of Rum makes me sick from 50' ... ohhh Atlanta, GA:)