PDA

View Full Version : Anyone handy with photo shop?

AlbertaSurfer
10-31-2013, 07:13 PM
I want to get a feel for what my boat would look like with the new Roswell Aviator tower on it, but I can't figure out photoshop... yeah yeah, I know...

Anyone wanna help me? I crudely shopped out the fugly gen one tower on my boat, and want to see a mock up with the other tower, but can't layer it.

Double D
10-31-2013, 10:18 PM
I would handle this but not near my computer for 5 days. Sorry and good luck!

AlbertaSurfer
10-31-2013, 10:24 PM
I'm not in a rush, boat it sleeping till May anyway. I you're up to it later, feel free!

Ken
10-31-2013, 11:17 PM
Quick rendering. Hope it helps.

AlbertaSurfer
10-31-2013, 11:19 PM
Haha, sweeeet. Thanks Ken!

scott023
10-31-2013, 11:43 PM
There has to be better options out there than this, no?

CruisinGA
11-01-2013, 12:21 AM
Call me crazy but I sorta like the OG zero flex tower.

AlbertaSurfer
11-01-2013, 12:30 AM
There has to be better options out there than this, no?

As far as aftermarket, not really. I don't think I'll do it, it's not worth the $3k price tag simply to change the look. Plus my tower folds backwards, and rests on the gunnels, this one folds forward, and would rest on the windshield itself. I was mostly just wondering what this would look like on my boat. In my opinion, it's the nicest aftermarket tower. Then again, I like the Nautique towers best, and this is Roswell's universal version of the towers they build for Nautique.

AlbertaSurfer
11-01-2013, 12:33 AM
For what it's worth, the tower itself would be lower profile than that, about 11" shorter then the one currently on it. Without all the wrap around seating, my stumpy 5'7" butt has a rough time hooking up ropes. This image was just for fun, it's not to scale.

sand2snow22
11-01-2013, 12:58 AM
Call Scott, tell him Bryan from NW Boat Sports said to give you a good deal:

http://samsonsports.com/wakeboard-towers/blade-wakeboard-towers/

scott023
11-01-2013, 08:13 AM
As far as aftermarket, not really. I don't think I'll do it, it's not worth the $3k price tag simply to change the look. Plus my tower folds backwards, and rests on the gunnels, this one folds forward, and would rest on the windshield itself. I was mostly just wondering what this would look like on my boat. In my opinion, it's the nicest aftermarket tower. Then again, I like the Nautique towers best, and this is Roswell's universal version of the towers they build for Nautique.

I'm pickling up what you're putting down. Might just be because it's shopped, but I like the way it looks now.

AlbertaSurfer
11-01-2013, 09:09 AM
And that's likely the way it will stay. The cost of the tower, glassing in supports, and fiberglass repair quickly make it a useless upgrade. If my boat was towerless, I'd do it, but its not very cost effective to do it now.