PDA

View Full Version : It's that time of year , NOT to winterize!

rodltg2
10-02-2013, 10:47 PM
Although I never have to winterize as our winters rarely dip below freezing long enough to worry about a boat stored in a garage , but I'm still depressed. No more skiing after work as it's getting dark too early and it will surely be wetsuit time soon enough. Another month and the dry suit will come out. Month after that , no more skiing till March. Bummer. !

mikeg205
10-02-2013, 10:55 PM
54 average daily temps in Dec - Jan? quit being a sallie ;) - dry suit - go out and ski

mtajpa
10-03-2013, 07:10 PM
At least your lake is still open.

atihanyi
10-03-2013, 08:33 PM
we ot another 6 weeks and our lakes will be solid so I envy you

bturner2
10-04-2013, 05:49 AM
We've had a great fall in Michigan. Been skiing once during the week and once on the weekends since the holiday. Problem here is that they lower the lake in the fall. Pulled my boat last weekend and had to power off the lift. We're getting close on the Malibu response that we use for slalom. It won't be long before it's too shallow for it also. Between the depth and the sun going down at 7:30 The week day runs are all but done.

mikeg205
10-04-2013, 08:36 AM
We've had a great fall in Michigan. Been skiing once during the week and once on the weekends since the holiday. Problem here is that they lower the lake in the fall. Pulled my boat last weekend and had to power off the lift. We're getting close on the Malibu response that we use for slalom. It won't be long before it's too shallow for it also. Between the depth and the sun going down at 7:30 The week day runs are all but done.

7:30 would be great - we are dark at 6:30... :( - poop on the lake getting lowered -