View Full Version : 2010 X2 Winterize questions.

09-30-2013, 05:43 PM
Hi guys, Getting ready to winterize in a couple weeks and am collecting parts, I normally have the dealer do it, but this year I am doing it myself.

I have a couple of questions, first I cannot find anywhere what the part number is for the impellor. on the MCX engine.

Also on my transmission, the manual list about 3 or 4 different ones, anyone know which one the X2 has, I was going to change the fluid, looks like it is just engine oil. Is that correct?

10-01-2013, 12:52 PM
Call Discount Inboard Marine for the impeller. They'll sell and send you the correct one and they were the cheapest I could find. Also use the Malibu or USA Waterski discount.

I just did my trans on my 07 X2 and it took just shy of 5 quarts of 15W - 40W oil. I typically use MotorCraft but Delo was on sale this year. It's the same as what's recommended for the engine. I also use the "put back what you took out" method on the trans fluid change. I pump it all out, measure what I took out with a quart measuring cup (you can get these at West Marine and even saw some at Home Depot on Saturday) then put back in the same amount you took out.

10-01-2013, 02:49 PM

I bought Delo as well, So that will be going in the engine and Trans.