PDA

View Full Version : 190 Trailer decals, paint

MSP
09-16-2013, 12:58 PM
I lost all my decals/markings while re conditioning my trailer and am wondering if anyone has ever found new mastercraft decals or OEM anti skid surface with the MC insignia like it had new?
Trailer is the 1998 Anniversary edition with Blue metal flake painted fenders... before I paint them boot top blue, does anyone have any idea how a beginner could duplicate the blue sparkly finish that once was my limited edition trailer?
New rollers ($30) Gallon of Primer ($50) bunk carpet 2xPT 2x6x12 ($30) ($40) winch strap ($15) Gallon of white gloss ($ 50) fastners ($10) 2 LED tail lights ($40) 5 Hours of flap wheel grinding off rust - priceless.

thatsmrmastercraft
09-16-2013, 01:03 PM
Welcome to Team Talk. There are a bunch of paint guys on here, but I'm not one of them. Someone will be by with some answers.

How about some pics of your boat and trailer?

MSP
09-17-2013, 10:14 AM
Here are a couple pictures after the first top coat of white. Also the stars & stripes waiting out back on the Nautique trailer.

thatsmrmastercraft
09-17-2013, 10:17 AM
Trailer is looking good........boat looks great. :toast:

mikeg205
09-17-2013, 10:41 AM
Here's a link to decal art. https://www.dropbox.com/sh/o91j4vsfromgu2x/r0N1CR5VtR

you can have them made locally. The stripes you can buy on ebay. http://www.ebay.com/itm/MASTERCRAFT-1-2-in-SLATE-GRAY-CLEAR-BOAT-PINSTRIPE-/190574114570?pt=Boat_Parts_Accessories_Gear&hash=item2c5f1a370a&vxp=mtr see them all the time there.

I made some orange and red reflective decals and others for my trailer.

For the non-skid tape - a template and a razor yields good results - or I can hook you up with someone who has a flat bed cutter and they can cut the tape. Pricey usually cuz the non-stick is hell on the blades.

MSP
09-17-2013, 05:13 PM
Outstanding. I just emailed the graphic to a friend who has a print shop. He should have the stock to run a few of these for me. I also found a rustoleum spray can metal flake blue that looks to be a close match for the factory fender color. If the weather holds I hope to have it all back together in the next few days. Thanks very much for the help!
Your trailer and hull look terrific by the way.