PDA

View Full Version : Moved to Houston, no boat anymore

The Youngster
09-16-2013, 09:50 AM
Hello to all I recently moved to Houston and could not bring my boat with me. I am looking to find a pull. I am a slalom skier and a barefoot skier. I love to do everything else (wakeboarding, surfing, etc.) but those two are my favorite. If nothing else I love to be on the boat. I am free every Friday during the weekdays and most weekends. I have a lot of experience pulling skiers, so if you need a driver I am your man also. I will pay for gas and beer. I hope to meet some Houston TeamTalk members!!

Best,

Clayton

j.mccreight@hotmail.com
09-16-2013, 07:40 PM
What part of houston?

The Youngster
09-17-2013, 08:35 AM
I live in the Galleria/Bellaire area.

gwozhog
09-17-2013, 06:34 PM
Hey shoot me a PM with your number because I could always use a driver during the week. I live in Kingwood and ride Lake Houston and the upper san jac river. its about a 40 minute drive from Bellaire.

CC2MC
09-18-2013, 02:02 PM
Clayton, too bad we never met over at Martin. That is where I currently boat. Good luck in Houston.

The Youngster
09-21-2013, 06:44 PM
Clayton, too bad we never met over at Martin. That is where I currently boat. Good luck in Houston.

I would have enjoyed that also. I will be back to Martin from time to time as my parents live there. I'll send a PM when I am heading back to Martin.

CC2MC
09-21-2013, 07:53 PM
Please do. What part of Martin? We are down past Real Island.