PDA

View Full Version : Closest MC service center?

Topp dawg
09-14-2013, 10:04 PM
I live in Niceville, fl 32578 and I can't find any mechanics around here that have a computer to read my codes. I have a 2003 x10. Anyone know where I can go locally to get this boat checked out by someone who knows indmar and mastercraft?

bobx1
09-15-2013, 09:24 AM
Go to indmar.com and check for local dealers. Looks like Sunshine Marine is 20 miles from you. Also looks like you are 70 miles from a Malibu dealer in Dothan AL (which may be able to help since they use Indmar). Reading codes should not require this though.

JimN
09-15-2013, 10:17 AM
Please delete.

JimN
09-15-2013, 10:17 AM
Go to indmar.com and check for local dealers. Looks like Sunshine Marine is 20 miles from you. Also looks like you are 70 miles from a Malibu dealer in Dothan AL (which may be able to help since they use Indmar). Reading codes should not require this though.

Codes, no, but for data, absolutely. Codes are helpful, but data is much better and I would say that checking this occasionally is a good idea for anyone with these engines. The intention was that boat owners would go to their dealers for service, like car owners do. That doesn't happen, for a variety of reasons.