PDA

View Full Version : Nautique Trailer!?!

Ski-A-Rees
10-19-2005, 11:19 AM
One of the guys at my ski club just bought a brand new trailer for his ski nautique. He was going to scrap the old one and I asked him if I could have it since mine is falling apart. I just went to pick it up last night and I was wondering if anyone has ever put their Mastercraft on a ski nautique trailer. His ski nautique and my mastercraft are the same year (89) so I'm hopeing it will work without to much adjustment!

Ric
10-19-2005, 11:27 AM
Blasphemy!!

J/k I haven't done it but would most likely work if the bunks line up to where the chines(?) aren't resting on the bunks.

ski_king
10-19-2005, 11:43 AM
Check width between fenders.
The dealer I bought mine from sold both cc and MC.
I watched them launch a CC and quicly load a MC onto the trailer to do a quick prop change. The fenders were too narrow and gel coat repair was needed.

east tx skier
10-19-2005, 12:31 PM
I don't think it's technically blasphemy since CC doesn't make it's own trailers. Just a matter of if it fits or not. Sounds like maybe not.

Ski-A-Rees
10-20-2005, 12:35 AM
I was actually thinking it was too wide. I have not measured yet because it's at the shop getting a new motor but I have seen that trailer a million times with out the boat and this one just seems wider.

Ric
10-20-2005, 01:14 AM
I don't think it's technically blasphemy since CC doesn't make it's own trailers. Just a matter of if it fits or not. Sounds like maybe not.
I don't get technical about blasphemy ;)