PDA

View Full Version : Need your support

Jerseydave
09-07-2013, 11:55 AM
On sunday Sept. 1 Dietz & Watson suffered a terrible fire at their main distribution center. This building is the hub where all products are shipped from. Nothing is manufactured there and all of our production plants are operating at 100%. Items are being produced around the clock, 7 days a week to build inventory back up to former levels.

I need your support by purchasing Dietz & Watson products. Our competitors are using this unfortunate event to try and steal customers away by saying things like "they won't have products for you for weeks" or "that was their production facility". I have been able to service my customers for the past 3 days with ALL of the major items, only leaving a void of a few specialty items.

This is a video of the fire. The building was 266,000 square feet and the roof collapsed and is a total loss. We will come back from this stronger than ever!!!
Look for Dietz & Watson whenever you shop for deli meats, cheeses, hot dogs, etc.
Thanks for you support.
-Dave

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UDKjCcBPLb0

MNWild
09-07-2013, 12:06 PM
Dave, are your products sold throughout the country? I will certainly look for them if they are.

Double D
09-07-2013, 03:04 PM
My company does conveyor work in some of your buildings in Philly. This sucks, and we'll support D&W by buying some dogs.

bbymgr
09-08-2013, 04:27 PM
My sister owns a Salon/Day Spa in Marlton. I'll give her a call and see if they can help out.

SkiDog
09-08-2013, 06:17 PM
Wow, that was a hellova fire!

trickskier
09-08-2013, 06:28 PM
Sorry to hear about the fire Dave - Best of luck with the competition!

Jerseydave
09-08-2013, 09:05 PM
Dave, are your products sold throughout the country? I will certainly look for them if they are.

Yes, Dietz & Watson is in around 42 states. Check www.dietzandwatson.com for locations near you. Thanks for you support.