PDA

View Full Version : Chrome mastercraft wheels

blackTT
09-03-2013, 01:21 AM
What's everyone using to clean up your factory mastercraft chromo wheels??
Mine are a bit 'pitted' and just looking dull and sad and I was looking to clean them up and give them their shine back...

Skir68
09-03-2013, 01:13 PM
Never Dull, from Eagle One!

thatsmrmastercraft
09-03-2013, 01:28 PM
Once the chrome gets pitted, it will continue to be a problem. Never Dull is a great option. You obviously need to be careful about anything that will scratch the chrome. A blue silverstone-safe kitchen scrubber will help with stubborn corrosion.

Chrome wheels need to be washed with a sponge or cloth to remove road grime and brake dust (if so equipped) to keep them from pitting. A film of road grime builds up on the wheel's surface and collects anything it can to harm the surface of a wheel. When I sell chrome car and truck wheels, I tell my customers to keep a bottle of windex and a roll of paper towel in their vehicle and clean their wheels daily.

bjames
09-13-2013, 01:22 PM
When I sell chrome car and truck wheels, I tell my customers to keep a bottle of windex and a roll of paper towel in their vehicle and clean their wheels daily.

I dont even clean my toilet that often :D

thatsmrmastercraft
09-13-2013, 01:36 PM
I dont even clean my toilet that often :D

You are supposed to have a girlfriend and/or wife for that. :rolleyes:

drschemel
09-13-2013, 01:42 PM
You are supposed to have a girlfriend and/or wife for that. :rolleyes:

your wife and/or girlfriend better not be on line or I know what you will be doing this weekend! :D

thatsmrmastercraft
09-13-2013, 01:44 PM
your wife and/or girlfriend better not be on line or I know what you will be doing this weekend! :D

:uglyhamme:uglyhamme:uglyhamme