PDA

View Full Version : X-2 Carpet

imyourmaster
08-29-2013, 11:53 PM
I have a complete carpet set from my 2008 X-2. Grey in color. $225 firm and I will cover shipping. I accept PayPal.

I just received the carpet back today (January 22, 2014) after sending it away to have a template made. There were a few guys interested in the carpet during the past 2 to 3 weeks while I did not have it in hand. Anyone still interested can send me a PM and I will respond ASAP. The carpet is boxed up and ready to ship out today.

There is no discoloration whatsoever and no stains. No cuts or tears or unraveling whatsoever. There are a few spots on the underside of the carpet where the black rubbery coating is drying out and rubbing off. I have read on a thread somewhere on TeamTalk about an over the counter product that can be sprayed or painted on to restore these areas.

Thanks!

Aric'sX15
09-24-2013, 11:08 AM
Dont have a boat, but I do see the DBS in the background.... hard core drool

TomB
12-31-2013, 11:00 AM
Sent PM

Blmeanie
01-01-2014, 01:37 PM
Any idea if the pattern is the same as the '06 X2?

TyBrick
01-09-2014, 12:13 PM
Sent PM

imyourmaster
01-09-2014, 05:13 PM
Any idea if the pattern is the same as the '06 X2?

I really can't say if it is the same.... To bne sure, call your MC dealer and ask them. They should be able to tell you. Thanks!

Aric'sX15
01-09-2014, 05:23 PM
More DBS pictures please.... lol

imyourmaster
01-09-2014, 06:30 PM
More DBS pictures please.... lol

Aric, somewhere on my profile you should find a photo album called Toys For Boys...enjoy! :)

Aric'sX15
01-09-2014, 07:49 PM
Good lord you have quite the stable. Lol.

That should fit all x2s from 06 to now if im not mistaken.

imyourmaster
01-22-2014, 12:40 PM
I have a complete carpet set from my 2008 X-2. Grey in color. $225 firm and I will cover shipping. I accept PayPal.

I just received the carpet back today after sending it away to have a template made. There were a few guys interested in the carpet during the past 2 to 3 weeks while I did not have it in hand. Anyone still interested can send me a PM and I will respond ASAP. The carpet is boxed up and ready to ship out today.

There is no discoloration whatsoever and no stains. No cuts or tears or unraveling whatsoever. There are a few spots on the underside of the carpet where the black rubbery coating is drying out and rubbing off. I have read on a thread somewhere on TeamTalk about an over the counter product that can be sprayed or painted on to restore these areas.

Thanks!

Please PM and I will respond ASAP. First $225 gets it. Thanks!

tyler97217
04-29-2014, 05:39 PM
Still available... I will take it if so

imyourmaster
04-29-2014, 10:25 PM
Still available... I will take it if so

Still available. Sent you a PM.

Sydney Skier
04-29-2014, 11:02 PM
Ill take the Cobra as long as it not injected, the DBS for my better half, and the white RS for those days Im not in the MC and feel like giving my track addiction some food. killer collection of toys just one question WHERES THE ZONDA????. I have nearly all the same cars as you............................................... .................except mine sit on a shelf and collect dust. I walk past them and imagine what it would be like to walk nito a garage of that calibre and wonder which one to drive today. On a side Note You killed the ferrari.

Do you take payment plans I can pay them off a $1 a week for the next 5000 years? HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

imyourmaster
04-29-2014, 11:12 PM
Carpet Sold

imyourmaster
04-29-2014, 11:15 PM
Ill take the Cobra as long as it not injected, the DBS for my better half, and the white RS for those days Im not in the MC and feel like giving my track addiction some food. killer collection of toys just one question WHERES THE ZONDA????. I have nearly all the same cars as you............................................... .................except mine sit on a shelf and collect dust. I walk past them and imagine what it would be like to walk nito a garage of that calibre and wonder which one to drive today. On a side Note You killed the ferrari.

Do you take payment plans I can pay them off a $1 a week for the next 5000 years? HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

The Ferrari WAS strictly a track car...and now deceased.

Sydney Skier
04-29-2014, 11:21 PM
The Ferrari WAS strictly a track car...and now deceased.

:mad::(:mad::(:mad::(:mad::(:mad::([ Ill probbaly never be able to afford any of them except the C20? But love the collection. those 2 RSs would be a $hit tin of fun on the track. A mate of mine has a lotus exige s with 550HP. stroked, turboed, you name it hes got it including the custom 6 speed quaife gearbox from the UK.

Again love the photos you living the Dream Well done on the success ;)

imyourmaster
05-26-2014, 04:51 PM
Carpet Is Sold