PDA

View Full Version : 2006 Mastercraft X1 - black

tcmercil
08-26-2013, 10:47 AM
Looking at upgrading. It's been a wonderful boat, purchased back in 2007 from another Mastercraft Forum user....

http://minneapolis.craigslist.org/ram/boa/4026462659.html

Aric'sX15
08-26-2013, 06:53 PM
What is this garmin perfect pass? Interested.

nickespi
08-26-2013, 06:55 PM
My guess is its the nauticlogic GPS conversion for the paddle wheel model.

gtbutler
08-26-2013, 07:28 PM
The garmin Perfect Pass uses a GPS "puck" receiver to calculate MPH. The wakeboard version has 3 modes, wakeboard (up to 25 mph), slalom, and a RPM mode. It works great, especially if you are recreational slalom skiing (no need for magnet based system, and making big circles on your lake. If you are running a ski course, without dropping the skier between runs, with the straight back and forth runs, sometimes the GPS needs time to "re acquire" location, and the cruise doesn't work as well. We've never had trouble with ours but PerfectPass does mention it in the manual.
It's definitely a marriage saver, you get nice consistent speed and consistent pulls.

tcmercil
08-27-2013, 01:04 PM
yes.... it is a marriage saver for sure! The standard MC Cruise was simply terrible. Everytime you shut off the boat, you had to reset it and every time my wife would ask.... how do you do this again?? So yes - has a small Garmin Puck that is between the dash and the windshield... and gets the GPS cordinates for the speed....

Boat is in St. Paul, MN.... was out with her last night, and heading out again tomorrow.

Kevin@MWMC
08-27-2013, 10:29 PM
I can confirm that this boat is in great condition. It has been well cared for, always stored indoors, and gets meticulously wiped down after every use. Both interior and exterior are in great shape and the boat drives great. The new GPS speed control is awesome, way better than the old MasterCraft Cruise.

Sent from my iPhone 4S using Tapatalk

tcmercil
08-28-2013, 09:20 AM
Thanks Kevin.... I have a tentative buyer coming up from Madison in 2 weeks.... kinda agreed that I would keep it for him. Since I haven't found the replacement yet.... let me rephrase that.... since you guys sold my x15 from me ;) - I'm still out looking. Ideally if I can arrange the purchase of another x30 & the sale of mine / before fall.... I'll be happy....

If it doesn't happen, no big deal. Definitely not in a hurry to sell and the new boat has to be exactly what I want... and if I store it over the winter, no issue for me....

VP46
08-28-2013, 10:54 AM
Love this boat. GLWS

sallen
08-28-2013, 12:53 PM
Nice looking boat. How about some interior shots?