PDA

View Full Version : New Mastercraft Record Set

oDANTESo
08-19-2013, 08:35 AM
My wife set the record for the most pregnant woman on a Mastercraft this weekend. Looking great for 10 days over due! She's awesome. Tried to hit a few rollers hard to get things movin but no luck. :) We had a great day out on the water though.

MI_Corey
08-19-2013, 08:43 AM
That's awesome. Congratulations and nice boat! My wife would have a fit but then again she is a labor and delivery nurse.

sppeders
08-19-2013, 09:01 AM
That's awesome. Congratulations and nice boat! My wife would have a fit but then again she is a labor and delivery nurse.

We were out on the water this weekend as well. Expecting twins, scheduled to arrive next week.

Mastercraft13
08-19-2013, 10:07 AM
It usually takes a few days after you hit the rollers for it to kick in. My wife just gave birth to our son and we were out there doing the exact same thing to shake him loose, 48 hours later her water broke.

itch2ski
08-19-2013, 10:27 AM
Impressive! We were out Saturday and the wife was 7 days overdue, still no luck :( Maybe we'll have to keep trying :).

Rockman
08-19-2013, 10:47 AM
Do not hit rollers with a pregnant lady in the boat! That is not good!

Better to do a couple T Turns to get things moving around!

My buddy did a T turn in a 197 with my wife aboard and she did not expect it. After the turn, she laughed and said it was one of the most awesome feelings ever.

jsturvey
08-19-2013, 11:12 AM
Wow, brand new boat and a baby on the way! My wife got pregnant with our son the month after I purchased our MC. Needless to say the disposable income for improvements just went out the window.

sppeders
08-19-2013, 12:13 PM
Wow, brand new boat and a baby on the way! My wife got pregnant with our son the month after I purchased our MC. Needless to say the disposable income for improvements just went out the window.

Tell me about it, she's dropping to 4 day work weeks, which is a 20% reduction in salary, needless to say it's a 100% deduction in fun money.