PDA

View Full Version : MC Cover and Bimini

cincyskier
08-15-2013, 08:23 AM
Just sold my '13 Promo and the boat is currently getting a mini tower and bimini put on it for the buyer. With that, I have a slightly used black mooring cover (+ poles) and black bimini for sale. Just for reference....the new cover from MC was $800.

Cover and poles - $500 + shipping
Bimini - $500 + shipping (I kept the freight box from the new bimini, so I can send it freight if need be)

PM if interested

atlfootr
08-18-2013, 05:56 PM

cincyskier
08-19-2013, 07:16 AM
Im failing to meet minimum on this one.... Here are some pics, but please note the caveats.

Here is a pic of the EXACT SAME cover on my 2012. I do not have any pics of it on my 2013 as I sold it before I had to list it online and didnt take many pics. The cover is exactly the same other than the poles on the 2013 had nice big plastic bases on the bottom so they didnt dig into the carpet like the old cover. There are two ratchet straps on the back, as well as straps on the side (seen in pic) that hook to the trailer, and two small straps that hook to the rear lift hooks.

As far as the bimini, again failing to meet minimum. I yanked a pic from another 2013 I saw online. Exact same bimini, but mine is black.