PDA

View Full Version : X30 broken swim platform mount

Willie_Maker
08-15-2013, 01:45 AM
Hey all,
I have a small dilemma with a broken swim deck mount (attached to the transom) on my 01 X30. I had it welded but it broke the next trip. Any ideas where to locate one? I called the local dealer (Portland) with out any luck. Are there any aftermarket or boat graveyard salvage options out there?

Thanks
WM

timvan
08-15-2013, 07:39 AM
http://www.waterskis.com/TP03-2-RB02-RB03-p/swim_platform_brackets.htm

Willie_Maker
08-15-2013, 06:03 PM
Thanks for the tip, anyone know if its possible to buy one or the whole set?

carracer
08-16-2013, 12:09 PM
Hey all,
I have a small dilemma with a broken swim deck mount (attached to the transom) on my 01 X30. I had it welded but it broke the next trip. Any ideas where to locate one? I called the local dealer (Portland) with out any luck. Are there any aftermarket or boat graveyard salvage options out there?

Thanks
WM

machine shop can fab what ever you want

pmikler
08-16-2013, 12:24 PM
Thanks for the tip, anyone know if its possible to buy one or the whole set?

I only needed one as well (different boat) but was told that they are only sold as a set. I think if i had to do it again I would do as the other poster suggested and have a fab shop make one up for you.

Willie_Maker
08-16-2013, 11:18 PM
Well after canvassing 5 western states I found the part needed from Boulder Boats in Henderson, NV. Super knowledgable and helpful crew in the parts dept. I didn't have to buy the whole set (4 peices) which was nice on the wallet. I did however get two instead of just one as they have changed/upgraded the hangars. $36 each, not bad.
Thanks for the input all.